Canon Ixus 330 Optical viewfinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsQ

Jan 27, 2002
River Valley
Visit site
Is this normal? I was looking at the optical viewfinder at some distance (>15cm)... then I see a very obvious horizontal line inside..

but when I move closer and focus on the image that the view finder shows, the line disappears.. then just the normal [ ] shows.

funny...

Originally posted by TsQ
Is this normal? I was looking at the optical viewfinder at some distance (>15cm)... then I see a very obvious horizontal line inside..

but when I move closer and focus on the image that the view finder shows, the line disappears.. then just the normal [ ] shows.

funny...

Then it's normal lah....

I always get these weird experience with camera... haha.. maybe a sign.. should get other hobbies :)

TSQ... u bought tat camera already??

have a couple of questions here.... wat kind of batteries does s330 use and how much does a extra one cost? wat brand shd i get?

Originally posted by woonbock
TSQ... u bought tat camera already??

have a couple of questions here.... wat kind of batteries does s330 use and how much does a extra one cost? wat brand shd i get?

use their Canon batt .. cant remember the name, similar to Ixus300 but higher capacity.. gives 140shots with LCD on

Cost $65 from AP... i am buying 2 this week (maybe on monday)..

i also wanna buy tomolo leh wanna go together? but can only go after work though.. wht time does ap close ah?

close 8ish.. i remember.. sometimes 9 also, depands how many customer still there..

i duuno what time i going also.. need to go olympus to update the 2100uz 1st...

oh yah, budiman... do u have the problem i described above as well?

hehe sorry actually i dun really understand ur prob above leh;p
which one is the optical viewfinder?? the see through glass same as one using slr issit?

Originally posted by budiman10
hehe sorry actually i dun really understand ur prob above leh;p
which one is the optical viewfinder?? the see through glass same as one using slr issit?

hehehe... yah the one above the LCD screen... just look at it at about 5-10 cm away..

anyway heard its a common problem, even S30 and 40 has it.. later if get more dirty then bring back to canon for cleaning..

huh?? cannot clean it our self meh?/ the outside gets dirty only right?? i now charging the batt sianzzz took 4 video clips today so waiting for the batt then can transfer...so maybe i reaching there sround 6+-15 min

cannot lar.. its dirt getting inside the viewfinder.. unless u want to open it and clean it urself.. i will clean it only its very visible when look at it closer...

how the hell can dirt get there?? its not concealed meh?

i just bought the 330 yesterday. And today i found there are some dust inside my lens.... cannot clean because it is inside.... any idea how to clean it... thank a million....

how much u guys bought it for and where? I was lazy to go AP to check it out so might have to wait till next week...

wah u all have damn good eyesight man i never notice them or dun have:( anyway now still waiting for the batt.. damn how many u guys think i need to buy for the batt ah?

Originally posted by ThreeCents
i just bought the 330 yesterday. And today i found there are some dust inside my lens.... cannot clean because it is inside.... any idea how to clean it... thank a million....

Lens or optical viewfinder?...

Budiman... yes u need extra batt.. as for me i am getting 2 ,just in case .. since 1 last for 1hr+ only

woonbock, mine was $690 in AP .. i think can get down to $680 but i didnt bargain ..

both of them got dust.... wondering is the warranty got include removing of such dust?

Originally posted by ThreeCents
both of them got dust.... wondering is the warranty got include removing of such dust?

which both?

its not in the warranty.. its pretty normal, even S30 and 40 has it.. but in US got users mention they got theirs cleaned as it got too dirty..

Status
Not open for further replies.