Canon in 2006


Status
Not open for further replies.

Voyage

New Member
Jun 9, 2005
263
0
0
What new DSLR stuff will Canon come up in 2006?:heart:

In 2006, for sure we will see a replacement of 20D to counter 200D,

But whats else do you think Canon will come up with, maybe ...best is to shock the world with some new equpment !:think:

EF 300mm f4L Macro 1:1 IS USM ? maybe
 

lsr792000

Senior Member
Jul 5, 2005
1,090
0
36
42
Maybe a macro lens with IS?
 

user111

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
4,702
0
36
2006 EOS forecast:

1. EOS 20D mark II

2. EOS 1D mark III (if not, in 2007)
 

solarii

New Member
Oct 20, 2005
1,354
0
0
Bt. Timah

osianblue

New Member
Apr 24, 2005
56
0
0
37
user111 said:
2006 EOS forecast:

1. EOS 20D mark II

2. EOS 1D mark III (if not, in 2007)
the 1dmk2n is out not long ago and another version is coming out again? :cry:
 

user111

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
4,702
0
36
its just a forecast hehe
 

shinken

New Member
Jun 9, 2005
1,294
0
0
45
Pasir Ris
colourdots.com
1D Mark III is actually due pretty soon, the "n" was an interim measure of sorts. If the sales of 1D2n goes strong, the 1DIII won't be out. But thanks to the fantastic development of the D200, I guess the wait for 1DIII won't be too long.
 

osianblue

New Member
Apr 24, 2005
56
0
0
37
shinken said:
1D Mark III is actually due pretty soon, the "n" was an interim measure of sorts. If the sales of 1D2n goes strong, the 1DIII won't be out. But thanks to the fantastic development of the D200, I guess the wait for 1DIII won't be too long.
any sites to see it? :)
 

eAgles

Senior Member
Jun 17, 2005
678
0
16
Asia Southernmost Tip
shinken said:
1D Mark III is actually due pretty soon, the "n" was an interim measure of sorts. If the sales of 1D2n goes strong, the 1DIII won't be out. But thanks to the fantastic development of the D200, I guess the wait for 1DIII won't be too long.
That would be the next big thing to come! :bsmilie: But I think before that happens Canon will come out with a 20D improvement to compete with D200.
 

Voyage

New Member
Jun 9, 2005
263
0
0
More "L" lenses, so we can be broke again in 2006 !:bsmilie:
 

ricohflex

Senior Member
Feb 24, 2005
3,707
63
48
sing
if you look at numbering
the 5D though full frame is not a "1"
certainly build quality of 5D is not in the same league as the "1" series

so I think Canon has planned already
even better camera than the 5D
they will release a "1" series camera that is full frame

the 5D is to test market, beat the other brands to deliver 1st full frame,
and work out the bugs

the full frame "1" series will be a killer and I think may be 16 MP or more
 

indian

New Member
Dec 11, 2005
6
0
0
ricohflex said:
the 5D is to test market, beat the other brands to deliver 1st full frame,
and work out the bugs

the full frame "1" series will be a killer and I think may be 16 MP or more

Don't u know that Canon already came up with a 1Ds Mark II that's already full frame and >16 MP? it came out a few months before the 5d.

you should read up more before commenting. :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.