[Canon Imaging Academy] 2-in-1 "Guilin & Xiao Dong Jiang" Travel Workshop 2015

CIA admin

Apr 7, 2011
HarbourFront Tower 1

Photo by Joseph Mak

Canon Imaging Academy (CIA) is offering a special package rate to anyone signing up for the 2-in-1 combo (Guilin and Xiao Dong Jiang) Travel Photography Workshop.

The first leg covers Guilin, featuring its Li River, highly rated by National Geographic Magazine as one of the world's top ten watery wonders. Seize the chance to take photos that showcase the dreamy picturesque mountains, water of Guilin at their most charming and the iconic cormorant fishermen on bamboo rafts.

When the shoot in Guilin wraps up, we will proceed over to the second destination : Xiao Dong River (小东江) in Zixing City of Hunan Province, Central China. In the 'right' season of the year, photographers are drawn to this river for its dreamlike foggy scenery and you will have plenty of opportunities to capture that "award-winning" shot.

This workshop will be led by our experienced associate instructor, Joseph Mak and be inspired to create works to expand your portfolio and get to enjoy Signature Cantonese dining.

For further information/booking, please visit our website

I find your tour interesting but have some questions.

One of them being why is there free sensor and lens cleaning only for Canon users? I understand the trip is organised by Canon, but don't non Canon users also pay the same price for the trip?

I find your tour interesting but have some questions.

One of them being why is there free sensor and lens cleaning only for Canon users? I understand the trip is organised by Canon, but don't non Canon users also pay the same price for the trip?

Hi Daoyin, thanks for your interest! The free sensor and lens cleaning is an added incentive for Canon users only. Thanks!

Is there still slots for one more person? Thanks!