Canon Full-Frame Cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inyourface

Deregistered
Aug 21, 2009
Can anyone tell me why i cant use Nikkor Lens for Canon FF Bodies?? :bigeyes::nono::dunno:

Can anyone tell me why i cant use Nikkor Lens for Canon FF Bodies?? :bigeyes::nono::dunno:
I believe it is the same rational why local EZ-link top-up machine at MRT station don't accept brunei dollars.

I believe it is the same rational why you cannot top up a petrol passenger car with diesel fuel! :bsmilie:

one of the wierdest questions i've seen in a while

I believe it is the same rational why you cannot top up a petrol passenger car with diesel fuel! :bsmilie:
Or rather,
you cannot top up a petrol passenger car with Natural Gas and CNG car with petrol!!:D:D

My first reaction to this question is a face palm. lolx

Or rather,
you cannot top up a petrol passenger car with Natural Gas and CNG car with petrol!!:D:D

My first reaction to this question is a face palm. lolx

yah man...i felt like :mad2::mad2::mad2:!

Would you prefer a nice answer or an in-your-face answer?

Different brand has different mount lah...

it is not beneficial for different proprietary systems to share lens mounts.

consider below...

PS3 games cannot play on Xbox 360
Win app cannot run natively on mac OS
HD-DVD cannot play on bluray (before HD-DVD was killed)
nokia charger cannot charge iphone
us plug cannot fit into our 3 pin
gsm cannot use in japan or korea

it's is because they use different mounts (meaning the mouth of the camera where you attach your lens is different) so they need to have adapters (not sure if there is)

canon uses eos mount, nikon uses f-mount.

it is not beneficial for different proprietary systems to share lens mounts.

consider below...

PS3 games cannot play on Xbox 360
Win app cannot run natively on mac OS
HD-DVD cannot play on bluray (before HD-DVD was killed)
nokia charger cannot charge iphone
us plug cannot fit into our 3 pin
gsm cannot use in japan or korea

ts is a champion... this kinda question also can ask...

nice way of putting it:)

hope this helps.

Canon Singapore's respective hotlines operate from Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.

1. Sales Hotline: 6-TO-CANON (6-86-22666)
2. Service Hotline:6799 8686
3. Main Line: 6799 8888

to fit nikon lens to canon bodies
u actually need some or a combination of these equipment:
1. UHU glue
2. duct tape
3. rubber cement
4. rubber band
5. toilet paper

you can either do it yourself, or consult mcgyver
if you can't find him, actually the old men at the kopitiam drinking beer every night can help you at a small fee also

Nikkor lens can be mounted on Canon bodies by using adaptor but not the reverse. Think the adaptor only about S$35.

And then people say *i'm* the one who's mean to newbies and kena infraction. :rolleyes:

The answer is obvious.....I knew it all along, but to put all of you to shame for being so downright rude,obnoxious,smart-ass.......Administrators....Do your work.

The answer is obvious.....I knew it all along, but to put all of you to shame for being so downright rude,obnoxious,smart-ass.......Administrators....Do your work.

so you admit being a forum troll starting a useless thread? indeed, admin has some work to do - remove you :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.