Canon Flash 580EX at 80.... a steal???????.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Too good to be true

I saw this:

WTSell: Flash - Canon 580EX
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Flash
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 580EX
Price (S$): 80
Description:
Comes in original box

Email Address: penelopeblack@gmail.com

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: NIL

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Comes in original box

Too good to be true

I saw this:

WTSell: Flash - Canon 580EX
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Flash
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 580EX
Price (S$): 80
Description:
Comes in original box

Email Address: penelopeblack@gmail.com

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: NIL

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Comes in original box

hah i saw this too. No hp number etc. MAY be found/stolen goods or really bad condition

Could be the usual scam... or typo.

Best give it a miss.... :think:

Let's wait for the Western Union request ..

Description:
Comes in original box

What seller meant is he sells you the box for $80.

Seller has locked the thread.

Just did a search on the seller in CS

New member with total of wts posts, all are "mundane" run of mill items. Most probably a local, female

Fellas...happen to see this discussion and hope my input clears things up.

Firstly, the post for the 580ex was not a hoax. Yes, too good to be true as I thought initially at first. Then I took my chance to email and PM the seller. She is located here in SG around Bouna Vista area. That is good because it doesn't sound like those scammers located overseas and asking for payment in advance via western union etc.

Why do I say that the post was not a hoax? Because I was the lucky buyer who contacted Miss Penelope first and the Canon 580EX was sold to me last night in excellent condition by this really nice lady. She sold off all her dslr gears and this flash is the last remaining gear and hence the price. Mint condition 580EX at 80 bucks is a real steal :)

So guys, I hope this clears up all the doubts that you may have yeah. Have a great weekend! =)

Firstly, the post for the 580ex was not a hoax. Yes, too good to be true as I thought initially at first. Then I took my chance to email and PM the seller. She is located here in SG around Bouna Vista area. That is good because it doesn't sound like those scammers located overseas and asking for payment in advance via western union etc.

Why do I say that the post was not a hoax? Because I was the lucky buyer who contacted Miss Penelope first and the Canon 580EX was sold to me last night in excellent condition by this really nice lady. She sold off all her dslr gears and this flash is the last remaining gear and hence the price. Mint condition 580EX at 80 bucks is a real steal :)

So guys, I hope this clears up all the doubts that you may have yeah. Have a great weekend! =)

Lucky you you have a deal.

thread closed.

I'll pay you $160 for it? :)

I'll send you $80 first and the other $80 after I've got the flash from you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.