Canon EOS1v & D60

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragos

Jan 17, 2002
Apex Circle
www.adamteo.net
Between the Canon EOS-1v and Canon D60....which one would u choose??

Why?

Hmmmm.....

that depend on what you want .... film/slides or digital . For me , I already own a EOS 30 and I do not want another SLR camera unless I need the speed. I would rather go for D60 ....

You getting >???

Can't decide?
hehhehhehe

Come let us help you.............

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Originally posted by Kit

$4500 for the 1V are for suckers!!!;p

Red Dawn got a quote from Cathay(a few threads down). Its costs $2910.

hehehe

2910...better still....

4500 is the price from the canon webpage lor..

Originally posted by Kit

Heh!!!:) I can see that you're already preparing for your next trip back to Melbourne?;p

Hopefully, the next time when I go to Melbourne will be with a D60....hehehe

:)

Originally posted by dragos
the Canon 1V is ard 4500....so price else shd be ard the same?

Hi

wrong. The 1V sells for $3000 NEW with Canon warranty. (a bit less at Cathay Photo)

anything above that is getting ripped off :)

Originally posted by dragos
Between the Canon EOS-1v and Canon D60....which one would u choose??

Why?

Hmmmm.....

interesting that this very question should pop up here..... not least because i made that choice about 3 weeks ago - for various reasons, i bought a 1v. Yes, u read that right - "v", not "D" And yes, it's a film body, horrors of horrors. Is the world ending yet? :) :devil: :D :cool:

Congratulations, how come you didn't tell me? Shouldn't be buying a major piece of camera equipment without first consulting me ;)

In response to the thread, I've said this before. The 1V and D60 are completely different cameras; you shouldn't need to be asking between them.

Standby body for those things you can't do with a D30, eh?

If I ever get another film body it will be one of those rangefinder thingies. But then I doubt I ever will. Let's see. Load film. Run out of film after just 36 shots. Reload film. Drive down to shop. Drop off film. Drive home. Wait. Wait some more. Drive down to shop. Pick up prints. Scan negatives. Adjust in photoshop. Post.

All this as opposed to: Get home. Stick CF into firewire reader. Review pics. Adjust levels. USM. Post.

Originally posted by Red Dawn

interesting that this very question should pop up here..... not least because i made that choice about 3 weeks ago - for various reasons, i bought a 1v. Yes, u read that right - "v", not "D" And yes, it's a film body, horrors of horrors. Is the world ending yet? :) :devil: :D :cool:

Originally posted by Jed
Congratulations, how come you didn't tell me? Shouldn't be buying a major piece of camera equipment without first consulting me ;)

haha....it's a well kept secret...until now ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.