Canon EOS Experience is back! 2nd to 4th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Jul 26, 2002
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just got this in my email from Canon... not sure if you guys have received it too... the line-up of speakers look pretty impressive... and John Cosgrove will be speaking too... in case if you missed him at the PhotoMarathon seminar... And if you have seen Ken Seet's black and white photos before, you'd know you have to attend his session!

Oh yeah... got model shoot somemore! Woo hoo! :bsmilie:

More reasons to visit the PIX show already... anyone else going for the Canon EOS Experience?

EOSExperience5Reasons.jpg

EOSExperiencePrograms.jpg

ken seet is totally worth going! John Cosgrove's wit will blow you away!

Got this email too. Isn't this part of the Experience Imagine 2007 expo?

Nikon is not participating in the expo. Wondering why....

Oh...I going. :D

hahas, wanna go see the 1DSmark 3. but who is John Cosgrove???

Ya go go go :)

Will drop by to feel the new babe 1DS mk3 too :)

hopefully no one steals a cam again this time.

weekend so many things. kallang and now this. ;p

hi,

do we need to register ?

omg... studio tech on sunday... sian..

Hey guys. There I'm going for the exhibition. I'm working as the usher or whatever over there. Part time. Yep. =)

The previous one also have model shoots mah. Think this sat i'm going to chiong again. ;p

Anyone know what model shoot are they talking about huh?:confused:
Stress man,so many place to go.

This one i'm not sure but from the previous EOS Experience Day earlier this year at East Coast, there are 2 groups of 2 models who will take turns to appear and pose with some props at an outdoor setup.

I've this feeling this week's one will be bigger.

Oh no.... MASS MODEL SHOOT = MESS MODEL SHOOT... :bsmilie: Go go go.... go and squeeze ur way thru!

i don't know man
the last time John Cosgrove came to my school for a talk, he didn't really know how to use photoshop.

as in, he used photoshop, but didn't have a smooth flow. He didn't use hot keys, didn't use undo redo functions, layering options. maybe it was because he was new to CS3. But still.

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.