Canon EOS 7D

naraen

Apr 7, 2010
Hi Guys, I am a newbie and new to this site. Professionally I take video for television and has always had an interest in photography. But most of the photographs I took are from my Nokia Nseries phones. Recently I bought a Canon EOS 7D to widen my interest in photography and also for its FULL HD video capability. But I still consider myself a novice to technical details about photography and wish can learn a trick or 2 from the experienced lads out there

Hi Guys, I am a newbie and new to this site. Professionally I take video for television and has always had an interest in photography. But most of the photographs I took are from my Nokia Nseries phones. Recently I bought a Canon EOS 7D to widen my interest in photography and also for its FULL HD video capability. But I still consider myself a novice to technical details about photography and wish can learn a trick or 2 from the experienced lads out there

hi Naraen,

Welcome to CS. this will b the most addictive website from now till the end of your life. it has taken over my life n without it, im in total loss.

here u ll learn alot, which i did... meet frens n go for outings.

7d is a great camera.... hehe, i using one too. but if only its the same spec with full frame sensor..... i ll melt.....

have a good time and take care.

Welcome to CS:)

Me too a 7D user. Fantastic choice you made because of its great features. You are pro in video and I do think you'll pick up photography real fast.

Welcome to CS! Shot more and ask more! U will learn from it!:)

From 7D CSer to another ... welcome ..
BTW, didnt say what lens you got yourself ..

welcome to CS. i myself is an owner of the 7D.
i have a huge load to learn as well. =]

welcome!