canon eos 7D vs nikon D300s

stephontan

Dec 15, 2009
hi guys, im wondering if you are able to give ur views on both cameras?been trying to compare the 2 of them. thanks!

I will said. I go for the Nikon D300s.

I have a Canon 7D. It is good. But the nikon D300s can play around with the in-the-face more. But it take time to get use to the buttons on the nikon D300s. :D

A camera is a very personal thing. The best way is to buy both n try. U can subsequently sell the one that you don't like. Both cameras can fetch high resale price in the 2nd hand market. Go chk it out! U won't loose much!

hi guys, im wondering if you are able to give ur views on both cameras?been trying to compare the 2 of them. thanks!

Both are good. Each has its own set of pros and cons.

You need to go touch the cameras and play with them to decide which one is for you.

[vid]ILcZOho2et4[/vid]

i agree with wad he said. ans to which one is for u, all dependent on wad ur needs r

Last edited:
You have been trying .. to what result? What conclusions have you drawn already, what is open? Please share a bit more about your efforts. Not many people have both cameras and those who own either one of of them can only give you feedback about one.
A simple side by side comparison can easily be done on the usual review sites like www.dpreview.com.
"Better" depends on a baseline of needs and purposes. What are yours?