canon eos 66 vs nikon F55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hoppinghippo
Can anyone pls advice which one is a better buy? thanx!

do you have a budget ? wat are your objectives ?

f55 is really rubbish.. was tempted to buy last time by the price but after some research, i find that the machine is really crappy..

why is the f55 rubbish? and I am also considering minolta's dynax 5. is that a better buy?

Originally posted by hoppinghippo
why is the f55 rubbish? and I am also considering minolta's dynax 5. is that a better buy?

well...in my opinion, the f55 is nothing more than a p&s...well its kind of like..if u have money and want to get something more of a p&s and not and SLR, get the f55...

the dynax 5 is in the same league as the eos 300 and the f65...definately a much more better buy than the f55...btw, out of the 3, dynax 5 is the latest followed by eos 300...

well...if u were to get either the f55 or dynax, get the dynax...anyway, wondering if anyone knows whether the dynax promotion(the one where it comes with a 75-300mm lens) is over?

:)

The f55 is for P&Ser who wants a SLR. The Eos-66 has a bit more control. They both look identical..... probably manufactured by Cosina for N and C (?)

I finally decided to get the dynax 5 instead. and yes the deal is still on with 2 lenses thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.