Canon EOS 550D or Nikon D90?

Thanks dude!

I've read this some time ago and it really is very detailed.
Seems like D90 really has an edge when it comes to picture quality.

To be honest, I wouldn't worry too much about such conclusions.
The (claimed) difference is unlikely to be noticed by any hobbyist.

More important is if it feels good to use, is at about the right price, and has all/most of the features you wish for the camera to have.

Thanks dude!

I've read this some time ago and it really is very detailed.
Seems like D90 really has an edge when it comes to picture quality.

seems like u've been reading from the N fanboy reviews, if u read from C fanboy reviews u'll get it the other way around :bsmilie:

dun read so much, choose the one that hve the function and the operability u prefer, both are highly recomended camera, if u want the best camera there is buy a RED or hasselblad lo lol ;p

i'll get the 550D anytime.. btw, I owned 550D before.. now considering buy it again..

I'll take the d90 over the 550d any day.

But what you or I prefer does not matter. Only ts's preferences matter.

I'll take the d90 over the 550d any day.

But what you or I prefer does not matter. Only ts's preferences matter.

yes it's true.. btw, I just order my 550D from dd elec for $901!!!

Hi All! Thank you so much for your helpful advices! Just got my brand new Nikon D90 today from John 3:16. Still a long way to go and hoping to hear more advices on future threads! :) God bless!

Hi All! Thank you so much for your helpful advices! Just got my brand new Nikon D90 today from John 3:16. Still a long way to go and hoping to hear more advices on future threads! :) God bless!

read up ur manual with the camera on ur other hand then take up some basic reading on the net and dun forget to shoot shoot shoot, enjoy ur camera :D

yes it's true.. btw, I just order my 550D from dd elec for $901!!!

Oh btw, did you order a 550D or a Kiss X4?
One is nearly $150 more expensive than the other one! Aren't they exactly the same?

Oh btw, did you order a 550D or a Kiss X4?
One is nearly $150 more expensive than the other one! Aren't they exactly the same?

yes, I bought it already.. they are exactly the same.. different labeling only.. But I Found X4 is sexier then 550D.. lol