Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanG, i dun really have a tripot. my is just a mini tripot.

Becos for fireworks. We mostly mount our cams on tripods and use remote control to release the shutter.

Hmm.. I see if any of my friends have additional then I borrow for you to use it temporary. :)

Focusing is important but another aspect of photography not to be miss out is exposure. You can pose your model or friend nicely and get your exposure wrong. You will bang your head against the wall.

Btw, understanding the golden triangle of photography is essential and key to mastering M Mode.

What's the golden triangle then? Ah ha.. ISO >> Aperture >> Exposure. All three compensate for one another.

Read it up on the internet for more information. It's a tad too much to post it here. :)

Last edited:
Also set up a flickr account so u can upload and show us your pics! :D

oh minzhui, for the ISO part, read your 450D manual page 57, pretty good and simple explanation of which ISO to use and such.

happy shooting! :)

Focusing is important but another aspect of photography not to be miss out is exposure. You can pose your model or friend nicely and get your exposure wrong. You will bang your head against the wall.

Btw, understanding the golden triangle of photography is essential and key to mastering M Mode.

What's the golden triangle then? Ah ha.. ISO >> Aperture >> Exposure. All three compensate for one another.

Read it up on the internet for more information. It's a tad too much to post it here. :)

thank for the help is ansing my question so far...

Becos for fireworks. We mostly mount our cams on tripods and use remote control to release the shutter.

Hmm.. I see if any of my friends have additional then I borrow for you to use it temporary. :)

does the remote control come tgt with the tripot? today i went to MS colorand saw the tripot selling at $47.

Also set up a flickr account so u can upload and show us your pics! :D

i try la, cause if din ask for my friend permission then upload, later they kill mi. haha....

thank for the help is ansing my question so far...

does the remote control come tgt with the tripot? today i went to MS colorand saw the tripot selling at $47.

i try la, cause if din ask for my friend permission then upload, later they kill mi. haha....

Remote and tripod are seperate accessories. My friend like dun have remote. Haha!

If you are really looking at cheap and steady tripod under $100, look to Fancier. The name does not sound fancy but it is steady IMO.

Remote and tripod are seperate accessories. My friend like dun have remote. Haha!

If you are really looking at cheap and steady tripod under $100, look to Fancier. The name does not sound fancy but it is steady IMO.

does that mean that the remote have to buy ourself or come tgt with the camera.

Fancier? does MS also sell this brand?

does that mean that the remote have to buy ourself or come tgt with the camera.

Fancier? does MS also sell this brand?

Not together with camera. You can get 3rd party ones.

Same for the tripod. Search in the Mass Sales section.

I only know Challenger sell the Fancier tripod. Other shops not so sure. :)

Not together with camera. You can get 3rd party ones.

Same for the tripod. Search in the Mass Sales section.

I only know Challenger sell the Fancier tripod. Other shops not so sure. :)

Challenger sells Fancier at quite a high price though. :) Recommended to get it from PQ23 (Tagotech).

And yes, the tripod is pretty steady, at least for it works perfectly for my setup. :)

haha this grp is really BBB!!!! BBB Big time

:bsmilie: Its only the beginning. The real BBB won't cost you that little, my friend. ;)

There's a slight change to the weekday outings next week.

Pandan Reservior on Tuesday remains unchanged.

Lim Chu Kang / Neo Tiew Town will be shifted to Saturday after SBWR since we are near the area. So those who can make it, do come and join us for a long day of fun photography and exploration of Singapore's most western areas.

haha this grp is really BBB!!!! BBB Big time

Eh, I got my current equipment lineup within 3 months of jumping into the DSLR world.

1 body, 3 lenses, 1 tripod, 1 remote, 5 filters, 1 dry cabi.

Just added 1 backpack and 1 monopod this month. Haha! :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Its only the beginning. The real BBB won't cost you that little, my friend. ;)

cant i get any tripot that cost below $50?

There's a slight change to the weekday outings next week.

Pandan Reservior on Tuesday remains unchanged.

Lim Chu Kang / Neo Tiew Town will be shifted to Saturday after SBWR since we are near the area. So those who can make it, do come and join us for a long day of fun photography and exploration of Singapore's most western areas.

wad time will be the Neo Tiew Town be?

cant i get any tripot that cost below $50?
Can. Those that are sold at Carrefour are reasonably good enough for normal usage. Of course, quality of it tags along with its price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.