Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting in! :)

anyone entering montage.sg?

Anyone entered?

I'm 19, serving NS, not in school,am I not considered a youth? So how come when submitting by the youth route, it says I have to put in a school.
Does that mean I have to participate in the open category?

Ree Pork In.

Lai lai.

Continue from previous season...

Anyone of you interested other than Jimmy who had been asking someone to help him out in PP-ing? Those interested PM me and I will set a date,time and venue.

Since I am free from school till September, I offered to help.

Date, time and venue TBC.

I may get my aunt to book her condo's function room - location is 5 minutes from Tanah Merah MRT.

What I will share:

1. Curves & Levels
2. Masking
3. Facial Touch-up & Blemishes
4. DRI - Dynamic Range Increase*

*Note: This is different from HDR.

Actually, apart from migrating birds, there are still local resident birds in SBWR. Common resident birds are Stock Billed Kingfisher, Collar Kingfisher, Tailor Birds, Sunbirds, Young Egrets, Pink Necked Orange Chest Pigeon, Yellow butt Bulbuls and Oriental White Eyes. At least, these are what I've managed to shoot during my last trip there and I was there for 6 hours.

Naturally, macro is another big subject which can be found almost along the whole of the trail.

Landscape shots can also be taken from the bridge, shelters and towers.

If we are lucky, there may be HSBC children guides bringing young kids aged 5 to 12 for a boardwalk there. Candid shots for the kiddies ;).

Ryan, are we able to cancel the renting if the outing is postponed later? Any penalties? If there is any, I'll share cost with you.

it would be good to check out how can 450D raw file fares:
1. shoot at -3EV, push to 0EV and +3EV
2. shoot at +3EV, pull to 0EV and -3EV
3. shoot at 0EV (for reference, control experiment)
4. compare all post process (pushed and pulled) at -3EV, 0EV, +3EV

abit confusing hor.. but if u guys know what i mean, it will benefit to know what is the limit of 450D capabilities.

add on:
also best if can compare at 1-stop interval (-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3) EV

Last edited:
anyone entering montage.sg?

Anyone entered?

I'm 19, serving NS, not in school,am I not considered a youth? So how come when submitting by the youth route, it says I have to put in a school.
Does that mean I have to participate in the open category?

I believe you can leave it blank as there's a School award for those entering the competiton as youth as well as wanting to represent their school.

so far 2x already at the highest peak, which ironically called Low's Peak.
i wonder why.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Ask the one that came out with that name. :bsmilie:

I will let all participants know when the time/date/venue is set on what to bring. :)

i got i got!! :gbounce: only super under utilised :bsmilie: shall wait for more updates from you ryan! :)

:bsmilie: Ask the one that came out with that name. :bsmilie:

lol... i also wonder why ppl refers the 2 peaks on the right hand side on way up to peak of Mt.K as Playboy peaks (abt 1-1.5hrs to the Low's peak). anyway, it seems like the rabbit's ear of the playboy's logo. sorry, no photo to show, as it was etched in my memory.
;p ;p

lol... i also wonder why ppl refers the 2 peaks on the right hand side on way up to peak of Mt.K as Playboy peaks (abt 1-1.5hrs to the Low's peak). anyway, it seems like the rabbit's ear of the playboy's logo. sorry, no photo to show, as it was etched in my memory.
;p ;p

:sweat: Chim stuff. :bsmilie:

i got i got!! :gbounce: only super under utilised :bsmilie: shall wait for more updates from you ryan! :)

Having photoshop installed is a plus. Btw, CS3 is good enough. I got CS4 but have not install it yet. Haha! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.