Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as 1 intend to assault the peak, climber pass and guide are required.
the leisure park, if i am not wrong is at the registration place and surrounding.

I see. Was actually thinking of going to Mt. K next year for a sunrise shot but need alot of training before going. Not sure if PnS Lumix TZ-3 can do the job as I dun intend to bring my DSLR up there.

Of course. In the process of saving for it. Haha! :)

:bsmilie: I wonder if I should get one..... :bsmilie: Then I'll have plenty of lenses overlapping range.

lol... old liao..
:sweat: :sweat:

weekdays lor if wanna go street shooting..

comes with maturity and experiences mah!

weekdays street shoot ah.. erm. working leh :sweat:

good to hear my CS3 is more then enough.. :embrass: but i got lobang to get CS4 cheap cheap.. still trying find something to reason myself to get it :bsmilie: but mine is a mac version la ;p
I might need that soon on my mac. Care to share the lobang?

GMAN

:bsmilie: I wonder if I should get one..... :bsmilie: Then I'll have plenty of lenses overlapping range.

u mean SAME range overlapping.. :bsmilie:

Lol. Then why you need it in the 1st place since got plenty of overlapping. :dunno:

u mean SAME range overlapping.. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: You should know how many lenses of mine overlap. :bsmilie:

Lol. Then why you need it in the 1st place since got plenty of overlapping. :dunno:

:bsmilie: For the sake of trying, but most probably Ministry of Finance will not give a pass for that. :bsmilie:

I see. Was actually thinking of going to Mt. K next year for a sunrise shot but need alot of training before going. Not sure if PnS Lumix TZ-3 can do the job as I dun intend to bring my DSLR up there.

aiyo.. u will regret if never bring dslr.
no need rigorous training, as long as u keep fit week-in week-out.
i hv seen some senior citizens (locals and foreigns) been up to the peak.

:bsmilie: For the sake of trying, but most probably Ministry of Finance will not give a pass for that. :bsmilie:

Haha! Save the moolahs for others, yah? :bsmilie:

Haha! Save the moolahs for others, yah? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: MOF said this is a very expensive hobby. Though not explicitly stating that I can't buy, but most probably will shake in disagreement if I bring it up.

Still waiting 50-500mm to arrive. :bsmilie:

buy original.. support piracy is no no!!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hey unker scud, mine original k! mac and everything in it is the O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L. actually you've mentioned in one of your post just now... academic ver. :)

Last edited:
lol.. i need to clear 22days before end of the year... :sweat: :sweat:

:bsmilie: That's quite a number of days you've accumulated!

lenses many, overlap unavoidable because these lenses are from different maker.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:bsmilie: Actually quite a few from Canon. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.