Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 11 ~ Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsmilie: MOF knew it. She said okay and I went ahead with it. :bsmilie:

And I guess that's the final toy till I clear some more from my dry cabinet.

Sounds very much like Real Madrid. Haha! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Kept buying until finally realised got too many players. 35 to boot and the new president transfer listed the whole of his dutch contigent.

Last edited:
:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

:bsmilie: She asked me about the price just moments before I buy it.

Anything that makes up 4 digits (whole number) is a no-go according to MOF. Only can sell but not buy. :bsmilie:

that one is just like a hamburger to him, sure MOF not notice. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: MOF managed to find out the worth of each lens found in my dry cabinet. :sweat:

Sounds very much like Real Madrid. Haha! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Kept buying until finally realised got too many players. 35 to boot and the new president transfer listed the whole of his dutch contigent.

:bsmilie: Well, now its all zooms in my dry cabinet. No prime. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: MOF managed to find out the worth of each lens found in my dry cabinet. :sweat:

Wah. Sweat indeed. My current MOF (Mum) also know the whole costing of my dry cabi. :bsmilie:

my dry cabinet is a black hole. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Bcos your equipment is all out mah. Haha! :bsmilie:

You got 2 shoots this wkend ah? So siong ah.... :sweat:

Wah. Sweat indeed. My current MOF (Mum) also know the whole costing of my dry cabi. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: My parents don't really probe into it.

:bsmilie: My parents don't really probe into it.

They dun really care but just know the price bcos I showed them my beautiful pics especially my mum. Haha! :bsmilie:

My last Pengerang trip turn out to be blessing in disguise as I'm going back again with family. Muhahaha! Another try at my startrails and burning stars beckons. ;)

They dun care bcos I showed them my beautiful pics especially my mum. Haha! :bsmilie:

My last Pengerang trip turn out to be blessing in disguise as I'm going back again with family. Muhahaha! Another try at my startrails and burning stars beckons. ;)

:bsmilie: My parents don't care because I'm paying for all the stuffs. :bsmilie:

MOF tried my Bigma with body, grip and flash on. The weight was just too much for her. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: My parents don't care because I'm paying for all the stuffs. :bsmilie:

MOF tried my Bigma with body, grip and flash on. The weight was just too much for her. :bsmilie:

:bigeyes:

Holy smokes.

:bigeyes:

Holy smokes.

:bsmilie: But still, she had fun till I told her the total cost of the set and she stared at me. :bsmilie:

One of the pictures without much editing.

MOF sure likes your BIGMA than your tammy.. tammy no fun.
:devil: :devil:

MOF sure likes your BIGMA than your tammy.. tammy no fun.
:devil: :devil:

:sweat: She can hardly use it without the neck strap. :bsmilie:

For Tammy, she likes it more.

:bsmilie: But still, she had fun till I told her the total cost of the set and she stared at me. :bsmilie:

One of the pictures without much editing.

Haha! :bsmilie:

Me going to the zoo after so donkey years never step there. Going on 25th this month, anyone wanna join me? My classmates going for life drawings of animals, me can do both drawing and photographing. Haha! :bsmilie:

Haha! :bsmilie:

Me going to the zoo after so donkey years never step there. Going on 25th this month, anyone wanna join me? My classmates going for life drawings of animals, me can do both drawing and photographing. Haha! :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Pray that its a sunny day.

Time to report to La La Land! :angel:

:bsmilie: Pray that its a sunny day.

Hope so too cos' I'm going to push my tele to its limit. Haha!

Knowing that it's using UD Lens, I must push it to work for me. Haha! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.