Canon EOS 450D Club - GED - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gman23xx

Deregistered
Aug 14, 2008
Hello Everyone! The CANON 450D CLUB has reached its second season. Thanks for the continuous support to this club.

The same rules apply to this club. Please do read the rules and regulations below, and try to stick to them. Thank you!

For Picture Sharing or Photo related posts, please refer to Canon EOS 450D Club - Pictures thread.

So don't post your pictures here, unless necessary, if it regards to an issue or problem you face and would like some clarification from the members.

GED Stands for General Equippment Discussion

Rules And Regulations:

-This Thread is meant for General Equipment Discussion/Problem shooting/Sharing of Information/Outings & Trip Organizations

-Preferred to have CANON 450D users, but anyone is welcome to join and share.

Try to abide to the rules mentioned above. There won't be any penalties or such if you break a rule. But your post, may be subjected to removal by moderators.

Thanks To Everyone. Enjoy your contribution.

GMAN

Last to post on the last thread.

Now I'm the first to post. ;)

Welcome to the 2nd season of Canon EOS 450D Club!

GMAN

Last to post on the last thread.

Now I'm the first to post. ;)
Haha...Goodie, good friend. We should meet up someday. Haha. Anxious to know who Ryan is. Haha

GMAN

Haha...Goodie, good friend. We should meet up someday. Haha. Anxious to know who Ryan is. Haha

GMAN

Haha. Btw, I had organized a trip to Pulau Ubin & Chek Jawa on 7th Feb. So far, there's about 8 shooters that had pen their interest.

Therefore, if any of you are interested, you are welcome to join us. Btw, 7th Feb has the lowest tide measurement so its a good chance to go to Chek Jawa. :)

Check out this thread.

Last edited:

GMAN

Ryan?? hmm..abit nerd nerd n wear spec lor.

gman leh???....:think:

Ryan?? hmm..abit nerd nerd n wear spec lor.

gman leh???....:think:
Err...i wear specs. Can also see without specs. Haha...so am i a nerd? Haha...lol...and the thing about my specs, only the left side have degree...the right side, is very very low. Used for extra sharpness...so it's like a plain glass...haha!

GMAN

Err...i wear specs. Can also see without specs. Haha...so am i a nerd? Haha...lol...and the thing about my specs, only the left side have degree...the right side, is very very low. Used for extra sharpness...so it's like a plain glass...haha!

GMAN

How come lidat?

How come lidat?
Was born special. Haha...no idea....lol...my pupils are oval one...I've astigmatism on the left eye. Slightly only...lol....so i need the glass to help my left eye foucs faster. Need to wear specs when i shoot as well, because i don't feel comfortable using right eye to shoot.

GMAN

dunno if im the only one, but im really curious about our ninja boy sia. really wonder how he looks like and how he is like in real life...:think:

So ninja, free on 7th Feb then lets meet for the Ubin trip. The date is set already and hopefully the weather is on my and group of shooters' side.

So ninja, free on 7th Feb then lets meet for the Ubin trip. The date is set already and hopefully the weather is on my and group of shooters' side.

btw, do we still nn permission to get to chek jawa?

It is true that everyone is estimating 500D would be coming out end of this month?
I am going to buy my 450D tomorrow, but I just wouldn't want to buy and found out that it stop for producing and replaced by 500D.
Advise please

It is true that everyone is estimating 500D would be coming out end of this month?
I am going to buy my 450D tomorrow, but I just wouldn't want to buy and found out that it stop for producing and replaced by 500D.
Advise please

500D coming out?

Advise please

when did you get the news from saying that 500D is coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.