Canon EOS 350D kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingjack

May 3, 2007
Bukit Panjang
I'm wondering where i'll still be able to purchase a canon 350d kit set and how much it will cost me and where is recommended.Do let me know...

I'm wondering where i'll still be able to purchase a canon 350d kit set and how much it will cost me and where is recommended.Do let me know...

Take a look at recent Today paper. Saw canon is selling at 1000+ .:thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies guys.Judging from the price,i guess i should look at the 400D instead since it'll be less than $300 cheaper.;)

400D kit @ AP Funan is $1323 inclusive of GST. Comes with 2GB CF and lens workbook. Price includes GST.

Thanks for the replies.:)

I've gotten my Canon EOS 400D from one of the shops in Lucky plaza as i didn't think it was justifiable for me to pay $1250 for an export set without any freebies.Got a filter,a 2gb cf card for $1300 excluding gst.Ow well...:dunno:

Thanks for the replies.:)

I've gotten my Canon EOS 400D from one of the shops in Lucky plaza as i didn't think it was justifiable for me to pay $1250 for an export set without any freebies.Got a filter,a 2gb cf card for $1300 excluding gst.Ow well...:dunno:

Great that now u've gotten yr new toy. Next thing is....go out and shoot shoot shoot! ;p

Yeah,will do so tomorrow evening.Still trying to find my way around it cause this is my first actual DSLR.Was using my dad's Nikon D70 in the past.Will post up more pics when i have enough.Happy shooting!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.