Canon EOS 1D Mark IV to be unveiled at EOS Experience 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

reznor

Feb 5, 2002

great, looks like im going to test if its ISO capabilities are as good as previewers say

does this event also mark the release of the 1d mark IV for sale or is it just a preview event?

i read the Indemnity Form.

its like inspired from Mission Impossible.

eh... why do the event organisers hold the rights to any image taken, and can use them without compensation to the people who took it? :dunno:

eh... why do the event organisers hold the rights to any image taken, and can use them without compensation to the people who took it? :dunno:
Their event...Their rules.

I wonder if its going to be for display or will there be a couple for testing. If just display, maybe will just wait for a demo set at vivo showroom.

Last edited:
heard there are a couple units for hands on and that vivo might not have a demo anytime soon.

Where did you manage to find that T&C...?

And there is cosplay performance also...:dunno: What has cosplay got to do with C&C and Mitsubishi. lolx

cosplay and mitsubishi both have japanese origins :p
Must well add Canon into the japanses origins as well...

SO what... Initial D cosplay??

I think they put it down for those trying out the mark IV since it'll probably be only their cards allowed in the cam

Anybody from JB going, can carpool :)

i think becoz the event has some "stunt" cars. Motorsport is dangerous and accidents can happen. They always put that for all motorsport events.

just checked my schedule and i might not make it on that day... wonder if they give refunds or allow for transfer :/

just checked my schedule and i might not make it on that day... wonder if they give refunds or allow for transfer :/

No, sorry, clause 4 says "Refunds for cancellations will not be entertained"

Their event...Their rules.

I wonder if its going to be for display or will there be a couple for testing. If just display, maybe will just wait for a demo set at vivo showroom.

heard there are a couple units for hands on and that vivo might not have a demo anytime soon.

The Website say:
"Hands-on the new EOS 1D MarkIV for the first time in Singapore"

Do share once you gotten your hands dirty! :bsmilie:

Would be able to make it after all :)

See you guys there

I did not print the Indemnity Form (no printer at home), will Canon be providing the said form at the location??

or is there any shop open as early as 9 am around city hall area? (will the shop be able to print word document form flash drive?)

I did not print the Indemnity Form (no printer at home), will Canon be providing the said form at the location??

or is there any shop open as early as 9 am around city hall area? (will the shop be able to print word document form flash drive?)

i am sure canon will have some solution for you on site. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.