Canon EF LensWork III, 4th Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweety

Jun 20, 2004
Good news to those who are interested in the above mention book, received news from canon that you are able to get it at $15 per copy if order is more than 10 copy but if its only 1 copy its $20. So group up and organise a MO. But if you do not want to pay extra $5 just for the few pages updated on the EF-s Lens and few Zoom lenses you can get the Lens workbook III March 2003 edition from me at $10 which is new and unflip. Tks for reading.

Tweety said:
Good news to those who are interested in the above mention book, received news from canon that you are able to get it at $15 per copy if order is more than 10 copy but if its only 1 copy its $20. So group up and organise a MO. But if you do not want to pay extra $5 just for the few pages updated on the EF-s Lens and few Zoom lenses you can get the Lens workbook III March 2003 edition from me at $10 which is new and unflip. Tks for reading.

Count me in for the MO!

I have just grabbed 10 copies from Canon @ $15 each.

This book is heavy weighing 1.2kg each. If I can gather 5 or more orders, I can meet u guys on Sat afternoon 3pm at City Hall Burger King for collection @ $15.

Else we can meet elsewhere but will charge $17 for the book to cover my transportation cost.

Place your name here for collection at City Hall ($15):
<name1>
<name2>
:
:

Place your name here for other timing ($17):
<name1>
<name2>
:
:

This book is heavy weighing 1.2kg each. If I can gather 5 or more orders, I can meet u guys on Sat afternoon 3pm at City Hall Burger King for collection @ $15.

Else we can meet elsewhere but will charge $17 for the book to cover my transportation cost.

daddy(Jason)
<name2>
:
:

<name1>
<name2>
:

daddy(Jason)
Nicholas Lee
:
:

<name1>
<name2>
:

daddy(Jason)
Nicholas Lee
tonysantos
bangkuangz

<name1>
<name2>

Place your name here for collection at City Hall ($15) on Sat @ 3pm:
Nicholas Lee
tonysantos
bangkuangz

<name1>
<name2>
:
:

Place your name here for collection at City Hall ($15) on Sat @ 3pm:
Nicholas Lee
tonysantos
bangkuangz
Vincent (90901404) Pls sms me to confirm the deal. Thanks

<name1>
<name2>
:
:

I just noticed daddy's name missing from the list from kenghor's post onwards. Is there any reason for this or did I miss anything?

CY_OH said:
I just noticed daddy's name missing from the list from kenghor's post onwards. Is there any reason for this or did I miss anything?

We had arranged to met up yesterday. But he was not willing to pay the additional $2 and I was not willing to give in. So deal cancelled.

Hi guys!

Sorry to inform u that I've some urgent matters to settle on Sat and not able to meet up with u for the transcation.

Since that are only 4 persons on the list (short of 1 person as required by me), I would like to cancel the arrangement.

Will let u guys know again when I'm free again.

So sorry..... :embrass:

count me in. but cannot meet on this sat too.

If u really want to, u guys can come down to the beach road hawker center after the NDP fireworks display on 9 Aug. Anytime from 8.30pm - 11pm will be fine with me.
Shoot fireworks first before collecting the book.

Left about 4 copies now....

Really suay...
kenna $70 parking fine while I passed the books to somebody today... :cry:

Hi kenghor,

Have u recieved my previous pm?
I dun mind paying $17 if u can meet up with me.
Pls contact me at 90901404.
btw, i live in Punggol, if it happens u live near there, then it will be great.

Thanks in advance.

I've an additional copy of this month National Geographic.
Will sell it for $5 together with the Lens Work Book.
Let me know if u're interested.

Me interested in the canon book. Count me in. Let me know if I can get it. thks.

Status
Not open for further replies.