Canon Easy PhotoPrint and Paper Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ23

Jun 12, 2003
Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
Any one using the Canon's Easy PhotoPrint software and able to set custom paper size?

I am using the supposedly latest version, 2.1.0 but can't custom any paper size. Anyone using this software got any luck in doing?

no i dun tink can set custom sizes....at best is feed in a larger piece of paper using borders and cut it off yourself later..

I'm using the EasyPhoto Print software... can't set custom size AFAIK. Anyway the purpose of the software is for foolproof printing of your images on the sizes and types of the available paper, so that might account for the reason. Why not use other software like Photoshop or Elements?

Neo said:
I'm using the EasyPhoto Print software... can't set custom size AFAIK. Anyway the purpose of the software is for foolproof printing of your images on the sizes and types of the available paper, so that might account for the reason. Why not use other software like Photoshop or Elements?

Lazy. ;p

I remember reading somewhere that it's suppose to be able to add custom size and different paper material.

Actually the program got most of the sizes I want except a few, but most importantly I want to change the media type because not all the (default) media types is available to all the sizes.

Well, time to source for a better program. :)

JUst wana to share....the Canon inks and papers prices are increasing alot ..
i cant take it any more... :cry:

Yah I also can't set paper size on the software. From what I see, it's really a very simply one for those who don't want to touch the oher photo-editing softwares.

Anyone knows why the older Canon printer models can't print borderless? Was told wrongly by a Canon staff at Comex that with the Easy Print, I can print borderless. Bought a few packs of 4Rs. Went home to try and darn... not true!

As for ink and paper prices increasing... I think all the more people will rather go to shops to print their pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.