Canon DSLR or G9?Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weisiong87

Oct 11, 2007
Dubai,UAE
picasaweb.google.com
Hey Guys,

I have been using a Canon EOS 3000v for the past one to two year with kit lens. Also got my self EF 75-300mm III lens during that time. Pretty comfortable with it but the only thing is cannot improve because its not in digital form to tell at that exact moment whether pictures are good or not.

Now thinking of upgrading to digital. SHould i go for a DSLR maybe 350D or a PnS G9. My budget is around G9's range. I am thinking of a G9 because it is much more convenient as it can carry around much more easily.

PLease advice.Thanks! :)

How about getting a 2nd hand DSLR..... 350D or 400D. Most seller letting go below 1K. If 350D..... even less.

Goodluck on your seach.....:D

Hey Guys,

I have been using a Canon EOS 3000v for the past one to two year with kit lens. Also got my self EF 75-300mm III lens during that time. Pretty comfortable with it but the only thing is cannot improve because its not in digital form to tell at that exact moment whether pictures are good or not.

Now thinking of upgrading to digital. SHould i go for a DSLR maybe 350D or a PnS G9. My budget is around G9's range. I am thinking of a G9 because it is much more convenient as it can carry around much more easily.

PLease advice.Thanks! :)

Thanks diver, but the problem now is that i am located in Dubai, new country to me..dont know who and where to look for one..

Status
Not open for further replies.