Canon DSLR Course

klim66

Dec 2, 2010
Hi, just wanted to know anyone going to the Canon course this friday 2pm to 4pm? I am going, so to know who is my kaki;)

Friday's course is already full. Mine on 24th Jan 2-4pm. Anybody same as me? :)

You guys talking about the FOC Canon EOS user training or the Canon Basic Photography course at $280...

ant0800 said:
You guys talking about the FOC Canon EOS user training or the Canon Basic Photography course at $280...

I was referring to canon compliment course.

alvinsiowks said:
what do you cover during this course ?

I wouldn't know as I have not attended the course. :)

Maybe it covers some basic.

Cannot expect too much for a 2hrs session.

they basically teach you what you can learn from the instruction manual.. how to operate your camera.. not much of photography (if any) taught during the course.. but of course, there's a limit to how much they can cover since its only 2 hours.. so you'll still need to go back to the manual after that

hope this helps :D

I'm going on the 11 Jan ... :)

Proud owner of canon 550d :thumbsup: tried to register but all dates fully booked :angry: need to wait for the next available :think:

Yanz73 said:
Proud owner of canon 550d :thumbsup: tried to register but all dates fully booked :angry: need to wait for the next available :think:
The next available slot is end of feb right ?

Hi

I am new user for the canon dslr camera.I am going to register canon dslr course also.

Just for info... although registration is for 1 person... when I attended the course... I saw many people coming with their spouse or bf/gf... so those couples may want to take note and learn together... ;)

Yanz73 said:
Not sure coz next schedule will only be broadcast on 14th and 28th of the month:dunno:

550d is good camera ...

xiaoguaiguai said:
Hi

I am new user for the canon dslr camera.I am going to register canon dslr course also.

Go register it .. It's good for new slr user