Canon D90

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

surfer123

hi, heard from some source saying Canon is coming out with a D90 . Is it rue ? If yes, is Nikon coming out with a new one to compete against this??

I think Nikon D200 would be coming too, prepare to upgrade the dry cabinet. ha..ha..ha.. :)

Cheers. :cool:

:bsmilie: Ha ha!

surfer123... just wait another month or so, by then, I think the various camera-makers will have announced something.

Meanwhile, have a happy CNY, and shoot shoot shoot!

-ptl-

Originally posted by surfer123
hi, heard from some source saying Canon is coming out with a D90 . Is it rue ? If yes, is Nikon coming out with a new one to compete against this??

I thought D80 > 8 mega pix, based on EOS 3 body....:)

Never know abt D90... maybe based on T90 body :D Ha ha!

Originally posted by suhaimig
I think Nikon D200 would be coming too, prepare to upgrade the dry cabinet. ha..ha..ha.. :)

Cheers. :cool:

Hope this time they will use the F100 body... rather than the F80.. ;p

Originally posted by extreme2

T90 :dunno: ???

Russian Tank! :D

T90 = Canon Top of the line T series manual camera that inspired the Canon Eos 1 series camera. ;)
O I C! :what:

No no.... D90 is based on the F90/F90x bodies, with interchangeable mount. It will accept EF and F mount lenses.

Originally posted by sriram

No no.... D90 is based on the F90/F90x bodies, with interchangeable mount. It will accept EF and F mount lenses.

now that's one cool body! :D

and comes with interchangeable faceplates too! got lime green, mango yellow, strawberry pink, raspberry red and aqua blue!
and a new line of lenses will be introduced to match this, featuring HSM, CSM, BSM, ASM and of course USM. for the F mount lenses, a special USAFSDVRIS edition in red/blue/white stripes will be introduced.

Hmm... D90, still 10 pts short of Nikon's D100?;)

Originally posted by denizenx
and comes with interchangeable faceplates too! got lime green, mango yellow, strawberry pink, raspberry red and aqua blue!
and a new line of lenses will be introduced to match this, featuring HSM, CSM, BSM, ASM and of course USM. for the F mount lenses, a special USAFSDVRIS edition in red/blue/white stripes will be introduced.
Oh, so now Canon subcontracts to Apple?

Originally posted by xmen1977

so Canon will come up with a 1Dx to accept F mount?
:D :D :D

not just F mount, but Sigma mount, Minolta mount, Pentax mount...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.