Canon Council?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyuen

Feb 8, 2004
Jurong West
i heard of nikon council and sony council, but is there a canon council? :dunno:

can always find people to form one

that means don't have :what: wonder how the nikon and sony council works :think: if canon has one i hope its not for those with big guns and Ls only :)

clive said:
can always find people to form one

Not easy to find one. You need someone who can bash other brands mercilessly, encourage one to buy more canon products and last but not least knows the specs of the cameras better than the manufacturer themselves. :D

shutterfly said:
Not easy to find one. You need someone who can bash other brands mercilessly, encourage one to buy more canon products and last but not least knows the specs of the cameras better than the manufacturer themselves. :D

Who who who?? :eek: :bsmilie:

Soon CS will be grouped into DARK, WHITE, blah blah sect.
Then wat is community means?? maybe we can remove that and put PHOTOGRAPHY SECT.
:think:

AdamGoi said:
Is there a need? :think:

Actaully no need. Why waste time over the Round Table?

Just shoot it :thumbsup:

thankyou. i not that free 2b president...but if a council is ever formed, i will join as jedi and help to recruit padawans to the Light Side :cool: and even if we need some proper naming of the posts, "president" sounds too modern..maybe those starwars-type of terms will sound better ( eg. "master" so-n-so). coz this is to be in comparison with Nikon Council (NC) where u have personalities like "Lord" so-n-so. anyway from what i deduce, it seems like NC is pressurising upon Sony Council (SC) into giving way to the Dark Side :think: kinda resembles Starwars episode 1 where Palpatine is secretly controlling the Trade Federation ;-)

After all we are all clubsnappers! :)

Look forward for a grand event organise for all the clubsnappers....btw no news for the t shirt thing yet?

shutterfly said:

sounds like canon-clone of espn
:D

we do not need the canon council... because everywhere you go they are all canon users............ hahahaha

canon product speak for themselves do not need to go all out and psycho people like the other brands.... :p

shutterfly said:

LOL. Well said! Sounds exactly like someone who trolls the clubsnap forums ;) :bsmilie: :bsmilie: I'm not naming him ;) Guess who guys!

I hope that person does not start with the letter A.

But really..... there is no need for a canon council. Just have extra time spent talking about our shots. Help people who want to know more about canon products. That's it.

Don't go and tell people to buy canon. Say also what you also do not like about canon as well. I do that sometimes, but if not most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.