[CANON] "Catch the Action with EOS!" 16th June 2012

CIA admin

Apr 7, 2011
HarbourFront Tower 1
banner-sportsphotography.jpg

In conjunction with the 24th Canon Lion City Cup (23 Jun - 1 Jul 2012), Canon Singapore is pleased to invite photography enthusiasts and those who aspire to learn more about action and sports photography to join us, together with Wong Maye-E (Staff Photographer of The Associated Press) and Chris McGrath (Staff Photographer of Getty Images) in an insightful photography seminar:

Date: Saturday, 16th June 2012
Time: 2.30pm - 4.30pm (Registration begins at 2.00pm)
Venue: Joyden Hall @ Iluma Level 7
201 Victoria Street
Singapore 188067

Maye-E and Chris will be sharing with you their valuable tips in shooting captivating action pictures and their professional work amassed from years of experience as news wire press photographers with their respective agencies.

Participants can also look forward to a chance of winning tickets to the 24th Canon Lion City Cup tournament at the seminar!

Registration for this seminar is Free. First come first served - Online Registration

"Participants can also look forward to a chance of winning tickets to the 24th Canon Lion City Cup tournament at the seminar!"

Doesnt say if the winner of the ticket will be allowed to bring photo gears to shoot the match but anything is possible.

I m going for the action. Already registered and got the email confirmation.

saw more info about the event on Today paper. It seems Canon Youth Photographers will get opportunity to shoot the entire tournament rather then selected matches. This is very big chance for them.

Excellent seminar. Less gear talk but more on how the job is done. What to do when bored at the pits is interesting idea...:)

Tks for the wonderful talk today. Can really tell the presenter's sincerity in sharing and effort put in to. :) I really enjoyed it and learnt so much.

& i was lucky enough to win 2 tickets to the lion city cup... sweet!

Freebies? like wat?

i missed it due to work commitments :( :(

a copy of Canon Photo You magazine, an EOS keychain, brochures, a scarf, a notebook, a bottle of water.