Canon A95 owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcreat

Oct 15, 2004
Singapore
I wonder any owner of Canon95A are interested to group together to share your experiences with this camera. Have outing together and so on...I'm a newbie but have deep passion in photography. :)

Can A85 owner join in? :think:

A95 here too! :lovegrin:

Join the SEED this evening and share your Canon A?? series experience :)

WatsUpGungho said:
Alpha 95 oso here... tats a good idea...
Glad to have response. Welcome on board. :thumbsup:

megaweb said:
Join the SEED this evening and share your Canon A?? series experience :)

Thank you for the invitation to join SEED. However as for a start i prefer a smaller group and able to concentrate with just A95. I am looking forward to join you all at the later stage. Happy shooting. :)

newcreat said:
You're most welcome. ;)

Thanks. Maybe we should organise a Canon powershot series outing? :think:

Venom81 said:
Thanks. Maybe we should organise a Canon powershot series outing? :think:
Great idea. Let's do it. :)

newcreat said:
Great idea. Let's do it. :)

Good. Maybe all Canon Powershot A series should to stick together. When and where you want to organise? :bsmilie:
Maybe we should should move this to canon thread better .

I've got an idea! Maybe we can start a Yahoo Group for A95 / A-series users to share tips, news/info about their camera, photos and keep in touch, announcements about outings.. etc... how about that? :cheers:

dda95 said:
I've got an idea! Maybe we can start a Yahoo Group for A95 / A-series users to share tips, news/info about their camera, photos and keep in touch, announcements about outings.. etc... how about that? :cheers:

Yes! That's a great idea.. :) but, i haven't tried setting up a Yahoo group before.. :dunno: Why not you do the honours? ;) and then update me? :)

Venom81 said:
Good. Maybe all Canon Powershot A series should to stick together. When and where you want to organise? :bsmilie:
Maybe we should should move this to canon thread better .

Which do u all prefer? weekdays? or weekends? Would sat be ok? Hmmm, nice if we could get Canon to sponsor huh? hahaha :bsmilie:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powerusers/

alright, i have set up a group for powershot a-series users! :)
feel free to join and have fun!

guys n gals, we need pioneers!
please support and make it OUR group!

:cheergal:

newcreat said:
Which do u all prefer? weekdays? or weekends? Would sat be ok? Hmmm, nice if we could get Canon to sponsor huh? hahaha :bsmilie:

haha.. when we make it big with our group.. maybe then will we be able to get canon to do something. ;)

dda95 said:
haha.. when we make it big with our group.. maybe then will we be able to get canon to do something. ;)
Thank you. You're very efficient. I'm so happy that I already up-loaded some of my photos there. Hope you all like it. ;) My dear friends,Let's start with something small first.

Good job guys. :bsmilie:

Tentatively,can we have our outing on 29th Dec. 10.30am @ Sentosa. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.