canon A 40 good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

socrates

Can somebody tell me more about the canon A40. How much does it costs at present and is it value for money? Personal experience with the camera?

i think u shld do a search on this topic. lots have been posted over the last 2 weeks on this subject. Cheers!

ray-stinger is considering selling his A40 and accessories at $550. Only 1 week old only.

See the Buy & Sell subforum for more information on the sale.

Originally posted by Goondu
ray-stinger is considering selling his A40 and accessories at $550. Only 1 week old only.

See the Buy & Sell subforum for more information on the sale.
yeah man! thanx....juz about to advertise...hehe....ya i am selling...great cam...take good night pics too...need a tripod thought...hehe...some manual controls for u to play with too....

Its a well priced and feature packed camera for its price range. As some have mention, great nightshot can be expected from a season user of this model. This model to me is consider a semi manual camera, which i feel is great for those who is new into this art but wanting more from his/her investment.

A40 is able to attach additional lense to boast its capability. One of the few in its class with this feature.

How much does a brand new A40 costs may I ask?

A brand new from Alan Photo (SLS, 1st floor) is S$520.

Status
Not open for further replies.