canon A 40 good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

socrates

Can somebody tell me more about the canon A40. How much does it costs at present and is it value for money? Personal experience with the camera?

kylelam77

Apr 7, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
i think u shld do a search on this topic. lots have been posted over the last 2 weeks on this subject. Cheers!

Goondu

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
ray-stinger is considering selling his A40 and accessories at $550. Only 1 week old only.

See the Buy & Sell subforum for more information on the sale.

ray_stinger

Originally posted by Goondu
ray-stinger is considering selling his A40 and accessories at $550. Only 1 week old only.

See the Buy & Sell subforum for more information on the sale.
yeah man! thanx....juz about to advertise...hehe....ya i am selling...great cam...take good night pics too...need a tripod thought...hehe...some manual controls for u to play with too....

misato

Apr 13, 2002
SG
Visit site
Its a well priced and feature packed camera for its price range. As some have mention, great nightshot can be expected from a season user of this model. This model to me is consider a semi manual camera, which i feel is great for those who is new into this art but wanting more from his/her investment.

A40 is able to attach additional lense to boast its capability. One of the few in its class with this feature.

S

socrates

How much does a brand new A40 costs may I ask?

Ling

Apr 13, 2002
Visit site
A brand new from Alan Photo (SLS, 1st floor) is S$520.

Status
Not open for further replies.