Canon 800/3.8, 2000/11 & 5200/14!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i saw the 800 in one of the HK 2nd hand shops :D

OT : your gitzo1568 is HKD980(juz reimburse me my transport can liao.. haha :D )

BUt let me ask how are you going to bring it around to use such a heavy thing. 1200/5.6 is about 15kg already, I sincerely do not think that these things are any lighter.

the 5200mm weighs 100kg! :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

agape01 said:
BUt let me ask how are you going to bring it around to use such a heavy thing. 1200/5.6 is about 15kg already, I sincerely do not think that these things are any lighter.

I wasn't actually thinking of buying these things and carrying them around, I hope u realise that.

Obviously.... I was just making my miserable to be ignored comments. Anyway, they have to be secured properly for whatever if these things are in the current space station.

Although I would have to agree that it sounds as if you might be intending to get one, but I know that you do not intend to buy.

Terence said:
I wasn't actually thinking of buying these things and carrying them around, I hope u realise that.

It seems like you are asking so much about it, I thought you are going to buy it.

XXX Boy said:
It seems like you are asking so much about it, I thought you are going to buy it.

What was I asking about it? I don't recall asking any question apart from "has anyone seen these?". I'm merely posting to let others check these unusual lenses out, nothing more. You're a funny fella...

You need a dry room to keep these things man! No cabinet I've ever seen will be big enough!

Cheers,

Terence said:
What was I asking about it? I don't recall asking any question apart from "has anyone seen these?". I'm merely posting to let others check these unusual lenses out, nothing more. You're a funny fella...

Yup, i noticed too. XXX_BOY has been posting crap.. And by the way he flames people too.. Go away troll.

Haha. I wonder if anyone has used these lenses before.. Where's the focus ring!

hmmm... i wonder how'd these lenses look like if they weren't mirror lenses? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.