Canon 800/3.8, 2000/11 & 5200/14!!!


Status
Not open for further replies.

lhjz

Senior Member
Apr 7, 2003
1,142
1
38
42
homeless
www.jzsfotografix.com
i think i saw the 800 in one of the HK 2nd hand shops :D

OT : your gitzo1568 is HKD980(juz reimburse me my transport can liao.. haha :D )
 

agape01

Senior Member
Feb 13, 2003
2,577
0
36
Somewhere Out There
Visit site
BUt let me ask how are you going to bring it around to use such a heavy thing. 1200/5.6 is about 15kg already, I sincerely do not think that these things are any lighter.
 

glyuen

New Member
Feb 8, 2004
184
0
0
34
Jurong West
the 5200mm weighs 100kg! :bigeyes: :bigeyes:
 

Terence

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2003
4,751
0
36
I'm a Llama!
agape01 said:
BUt let me ask how are you going to bring it around to use such a heavy thing. 1200/5.6 is about 15kg already, I sincerely do not think that these things are any lighter.
I wasn't actually thinking of buying these things and carrying them around, I hope u realise that.
 

agape01

Senior Member
Feb 13, 2003
2,577
0
36
Somewhere Out There
Visit site
Obviously.... I was just making my miserable to be ignored comments. Anyway, they have to be secured properly for whatever if these things are in the current space station.

Although I would have to agree that it sounds as if you might be intending to get one, but I know that you do not intend to buy.
 

XXX Boy

New Member
Jan 11, 2004
1,159
0
0
45
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
Terence said:
I wasn't actually thinking of buying these things and carrying them around, I hope u realise that.

It seems like you are asking so much about it, I thought you are going to buy it.
 

Terence

Senior Member
Nov 16, 2003
4,751
0
36
I'm a Llama!
XXX Boy said:
It seems like you are asking so much about it, I thought you are going to buy it.
What was I asking about it? I don't recall asking any question apart from "has anyone seen these?". I'm merely posting to let others check these unusual lenses out, nothing more. You're a funny fella...
 

benny

Senior Member
Nov 13, 2002
2,366
1
38
51
Tokyo, Japan
Visit site
You need a dry room to keep these things man! No cabinet I've ever seen will be big enough!

Cheers,
 

junyang

New Member
Jan 24, 2003
398
0
0
Visit site
Terence said:
What was I asking about it? I don't recall asking any question apart from "has anyone seen these?". I'm merely posting to let others check these unusual lenses out, nothing more. You're a funny fella...
Yup, i noticed too. XXX_BOY has been posting crap.. And by the way he flames people too.. Go away troll.

Haha. I wonder if anyone has used these lenses before.. Where's the focus ring!
 

nickmak

Senior Member
Apr 16, 2004
2,358
0
0
34
London, UK
www.pbase.com
hmmm... i wonder how'd these lenses look like if they weren't mirror lenses? :think:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.