canon 70-200mm L, wondering ...

Which One do you own now !! :p

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrifeYun

Nov 15, 2006
Rivervale Drive
Who owns which one (I wonder which one more popular :) )

Hehe, DCA buay tahan liao... ^^

i ish immuned...

btw your avatar pic so small, no put in PP for critique? :devil:

Hehe, bro, it belongs to my friend. He does not wish to post leh. :rolleyes:

i own an unpopular one 200mm f/2.8 II after selling a more comfortable one the f4 non is.
the 200 f/2.8 prime is damn small, light and good IQ.

Looks like even with the number of people proclaiming their f/4s to be light and good... many still use the 2.8 IS :)

ooooops.. I made a blunder. Clicked 70-200 f2.8 non-IS instead of 70-200 f2.8IS version. Anyway to change it?

I know of lady tog who would love the 2.8/2.8 IS, but simply cannot tahan the weight.

Some guys also find the 2.8 versions restrictive especially for travel/backpacking. Cost is also an issue.

I think the 2.8 IS is the one a lot of togs aspire to, afterall, it's the top of the heap mah.

i like the 70-200F2.8....................................................................VR

i own the 2.8IS but i dun like it - heavy
i played 4 and 4 IS and dun like both - f4 and not so smooth bokeh than 2.8.
2.8 non IS okay but dun like too - need slightly faster shutter speed for non-steady hands/arm

therefore i dun vote...

Why cannot vote more than one?

Own the 70-200mm f4 IS ..... the only one I could afford with IS :sweat::bsmilie:

if i only had one lens to use on work... i'll bring the 2.8 IS... certainly weight is an issue (even with a 5dmk2+grip) dont mention 1'series... but the 2.8 far outweighs the F4 is terms of handiness and weight factor can be avoided by either getting a weight reduction strap (works for me) and a pulleybag... which i just drag everywhere i go... :)

as for the IS... i feel it's important for me too... anything below 160 and i'm worried.. so IS is a godsend (not a very stable person i guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.