Canon 60d

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbuslee

Dec 18, 2008
Singapore, Tampines
hi, any bros here have any idea about CANON 60D?? seen many rumors abt the 60D.. wonder will CANON release it anot..

tomorrow will be launching. so will the 5D mark III. and the D800 from another thread. i have seen about 10 threads tonight just asking if the next model in the lineup will come out and when.

simple google search will tell you all you need to know about the next models. when they come out go for it start 50 threads about it. but only after you have googled it.

7d2 will be the day after

Hold your purchase for one more day

rumors said that 60D coming out on 6 or 9 feb 2010 sia ..
i should wait and see before i change to 50D HAHA !

tomorrow will be launching. so will the 5D mark III. and the D800 from another thread. i have seen about 10 threads tonight just asking if the next model in the lineup will come out and when.

simple google search will tell you all you need to know about the next models. when they come out go for it start 50 threads about it. but only after you have googled it.

mate dont forget about the new nikon D4 to counter the increasing threat of the canon 1Ds markIV due to be released in a couple hours...

also i have an inside source telling me sony are releasing an a990, not full frame, but the first medium format slr camera to be under $1000

:bsmilie:

Please don't mislead the TS. I know for fact that D60 is already out :D

out in the STORES?!?!:eek:

this thread will be close by moderators soon.

Please don't mislead the TS. I know for fact that D60 is already out :D
aiyo that's old news. actually the product EOL liao. now is Canon 65.3D

I heard that Canon is planning to release a 0.01D with large format sensor in the size of a 1D body

Status
Not open for further replies.