Canon 50D Vs Nikon D300

Status
Not open for further replies.

weiwenggho

Jun 21, 2009
:)hello...anyone can help me ??i'm confusing to choose between this two camera,which is Canon 50D and Nikon D300,any suggestion on which camera is better ??or more good in performance(included all the specifications comparisms)

why no one answer me ??T.T

No one owns you an answer if you are too darn lazy to search for something that has been discussed 20million times before.

and I should mention its only 13 minutes since you asked the question. Don't expect instant responses.

because we dont like you...

hahah kidding
its a forum give it a few minutes/hours/days and someone will eventually answer...

go try the two cameras in a camera shop, see which feels better...
im a canon person so i would get the 50D but seriously just see which you feel is better after test driving it and get the one you like most :D

well..i'm newbie here,where can i find the posts ??no one tell me also

actually...i do want to listen users' comment on which camera better ??anyway thx alot for all you information^^

Look around the main page and you'll see a Search link... otherwise you can always Google.

A forum is for people to learn, but it's not a school where people will spoonfeed you information. Besides, what's good for one person may not be good for you. Everyone has their own preferences. Maybe it'll be better if you put up some considerations e.g. size of camera, weight of camera, budget, shooting preferences, whether you require Live View, want video, etc etc etc... and ya, it's only a few minutes since your first post. Hahaha! Relax relax... Unless you gonna buy the camera tomorrow. =)

Cheers!

actually...i do want to listen users' comment on which camera better ??anyway thx alot for all you information^^

i recommend u 350D or D40..

Its an online forum. You can't hear users' comments, only can read. Try uTube instead.

relax relax. it happens once in awhile.. :sweat:

Its an online forum. You can't hear users' comments, only can read. Try uTube instead.

you can also see too :bsmilie::bsmilie: anw no one can tell u a define ans.I'm a nikon person so I'd say d300 someone using canon would say 50d so u get what i mean??What i suggest is get a entry lvl cam to start off.Keep things simple.Like me,using d40 ^^

anyway...i appreciate anything that you all posted,although it's not the informations i wanted to know,i'm appreciate it too...thx

Which camera is better? That's like me asking you whether I should go for a holiday backpacking in Europe or a package tour in the US. You have no idea of who I am and what I value.
No one here knows what you would value in a DSLR, so no one can give you a meaningful answer. Start by telling us what type of photography you're into, your level of experience etc.
In truth, neither camera is objectively 'better' than the other. Both are around the same level, with the D300 perhaps slightly higher (and more expensive, if I remember right). Both can take great pictures, and both can produce rubbish -- the photographer makes the difference.

well..i'm newbie here,where can i find the posts ??no one tell me also

At the top of the Newbies Corner is a thread for newbies to become familiar with the forum. Among them is a golden rule: SEARCH FIRST.

Why the heck should people TELL you where to find posts? Is this your first time ever, on any forum, in your whole life? Don't be lazy and expect to be spoonfed. Do you have people tell you what clothes to wear? What soap to use in the shower? What to eat?

If you do any research at all before coming on here and asking, you would know that "you get what you pay for". The "ranking" of the mid-range cameras is:

D300
50D/Sony A700
40D

The Sony A700 has the same sensor as the D300, but the D300 has more AF points.

GO READ the reviews. Educate yourself first!

well...i'm not belong to this forum i think,because,i'm asking the users who using this 2 camera,about the opinions is this 2 camera funtions well or what.....not asking you all to choose for me..i know everything about this 2 camera,i went to shops and tried both,I JUST WANT TO KNOW,WHAT IS YOUR OPINIONS AFTER USE THIS CAMERA !!!! READ TWICE BEFORE YOU REPLY ME.........DON'T REPLY ME RUBBISH

well...i'm not belong to this forum i think,because,i'm asking the users who using this 2 camera,about the opinions is this 2 camera funtions well or what.....not asking you all to choose for me..i know everything about this 2 camera,i went to shops and tried both,I JUST WANT TO KNOW,WHAT IS YOUR OPINIONS AFTER USE THIS CAMERA !!!! READ TWICE BEFORE YOU REPLY ME.........DON'T REPLY ME RUBBISH

:thumbsup: I can see you will be very popular. And since you know everything about these 2 cameras, I really don't know how anyone else will be able to help? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.