Let's have an outing soon!
Proposed dates:

24th May 2009
7th June 2009
28th June 2009

Let me know if you have other dates.

Be Blessed!

24th seems OK with me :)

24th morning is ok, noon and evening will be busy packing for my trip..

1. ekardo - 24th (Sun) morning to noon
2. tikuz - 24th
3. ??

Wat's theme for the outing? Go kopitiam sit out and la kopi, or doing some shoots? if shooting, where and what?

u can start to suggest lor..

Suggest to wait for more 500D users before starting an outing. The camera is just out and need time for (new) users to get used to their camera, or at least have enough fun reading the instruction manual. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Suggest to wait for more 500D users before starting an outing. The camera is just out and need time for (new) users to get used to their camera, or at least have enough fun reading the instruction manual. :bsmilie::bsmilie:
yes! and if possible hold it on a saturday morning instead?

Reading manual is 1 thing.
trying out is more practical.

small grp is gd.
coz in that sense, we build up easily.

hi, im curious to find out, u guys plan yet where to shoot? meeting place? im a newbie here and juz bought my canon 500D so its nice to find out more bout the camera from u guys...do update ...thanks..

newbie here and just bought 500D :thumbsup:

lol... ok

1. ekardo - 24th (Sun) morning to noon
2. tikuz - 24th
3. mynameisgreg - Saturdays

Saturdays are ok for mi. Name the place and the time. Grp start small first also can. Just need to break the ice and learn from each other.:)

so whens the outing?

first attempt failure..

I wouldn't be able to join you guys till I come back to singapore in late June..

Status
Not open for further replies.