Canon 450D

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonyboy

Jun 27, 2009
Singapore
DSC01548.jpg

1. In which area is critique or feedback to be given?
Any comments please. Bad or Good.

2. In what area is critique to be sought?
The position of the strap and the 75-300mm Lens?

3. What were you hoping to achieve with this image?
The beauty of canon 450D? :D

4. Under what circumstance was the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Was Getting Bored With Night Shooting At Esplanade. So i use my alpha to shoot this canon 450D under a floor lamp.

1) do you think the yellow cast is good?

2) do you think the top right corner is good?

3) do you think the spot on the left top is good?

4) what is the purpose of having the floor tile gaps?

you must really be bored. :think:

so how does this show off the beauty of the 450D? what part of it do u want to show it off? seems like a random snap shot of a camera and a lens.

placing of strap feels a little weird.. focusing seems off to me. the white lettering of the word 'canon' doesn't seem in focus..or is it just me.

why did u choose to shoot it in between the tiles? it distracts the viewer from the main object. the lines and the imperfection of the tiles are distracting.

his sony boy...thats why canon never looks gd to him hahaha

you must really be bored. :think:

so how does this show off the beauty of the 450D? what part of it do u want to show it off? seems like a random snap shot of a camera and a lens.

placing of strap feels a little weird.. focusing seems off to me. the white lettering of the word 'canon' doesn't seem in focus..or is it just me.

why did u choose to shoot it in between the tiles? it distracts the viewer from the main object. the lines and the imperfection of the tiles are distracting.

Yes, i am really bored. Seriously..

the beauty of 450D is just some random quotes.. i have no idea what to put...

In the end of the day, this shot is just like some random shot.
Word canon is clear to me. Maybe not for you.

Maybe you should visit esplanade to see the area where i shoot

his sony boy...thats why canon never looks gd to him hahaha

Dont like that say la.. i am thinking of either canon, nikon or pentax K-X as my second body.

1) do you think the yellow cast is good?

2) do you think the top right corner is good?

3) do you think the spot on the left top is good?

4) what is the purpose of having the floor tile gaps?

1) yes
2) how i know?
3) how i know?
4) Visit esplanade..

Last edited:
Yes, i am really bored. Seriously..

the beauty of 450D is just some random quotes.. i have no idea what to put...

In the end of the day, this shot is just like some random shot.
Word canon is clear to me. Maybe not for you.

Maybe you should visit esplanade to see the area where i shoot

Dont like that say la.. i am thinking of either canon, nikon or pentax K-X as my second body.

1) yes
2) how i know?
3) isn't it the same question u are asking?
4) Visit esplanade lor...see how u shoot without the floor title. As if the gaps are created by me.

1) I am quite fine with yellow casting.

2) Night86mare is pointing to you that there is an obvious distraction over at the top right corner of the image. It shouldn't be there if the picture is telling a story about Canon 450D with 2 lens...

3) I cannot figure the spot as he mention

4) A would rather you shoot on the plain surface as the tile gaps are distracting to the picture as the gaps are fight attention from the camera.

5) I find Night86mare's critique useful, short, straight to the point. Though I find your reply to night86mare is a little rude.

Last edited:
1) I am quite fine with yellow casting.

2) Night86mare is pointing to you that there is an obvious distraction over at the top right corner of the image. It shouldn't be there if the picture is telling a story about Canon 450D with 2 lens...

3) I cannot figure the spot as he mention

4) A would rather you shoot on the plain surface as the tile gaps are distracting to the picture as the gaps are fight attention from the camera.

5) I find Night86mare's critique useful, short, straight to the point. Though I find your reply to night86mare is a little rude.

1) ok
2) i dont see anything there
3) its just part of the lamp construction.
4) the spot where i am shooting is where gaps of tile is everywhere! cannot avoid
5) Ok ok ... Edited.

esplanade and it's surrounding areas have a billion things to shoot.

u want to post a picture here for c&c, be prepared to have everything scrutinized. taking a random shot without proper thought into composition, framing, lighting, etc, will definitely be picked upon by others.

if u r complaining abt the gaps in the tiles, den find another spot to shoot. if however u realli want to shoot there, maybe u can go closer and avoid shooting the gaps.

u wanted critique, pple are giving u useful critique. pls show some better choice of words.

the word canon is OFF

i think it maybe due to handshake. The right corner is distracting, and the tiles looks so ugly.

IMO, this photo is bad..

A badly taken shot from every photography standpoint. No redeeming qualities except maybe the diagonal cracks, which do not add anything to this particular shot.
Maybe for evilbay, but not a good product shot.

esplanade and it's surrounding areas have a billion things to shoot.

u want to post a picture here for c&c, be prepared to have everything scrutinized. taking a random shot without proper thought into composition, framing, lighting, etc, will definitely be picked upon by others.

if u r complaining abt the gaps in the tiles, den find another spot to shoot. if however u realli want to shoot there, maybe u can go closer and avoid shooting the gaps.

u wanted critique, pple are giving u useful critique. pls show some better choice of words.

the word canon is OFF

i think it maybe due to handshake. The right corner is distracting, and the tiles looks so ugly.

IMO, this photo is bad..

A badly taken shot from every photography standpoint. No redeeming qualities except maybe the diagonal cracks, which do not add anything to this particular shot.
Maybe for evilbay, but not a good product shot.

ok , thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.