Canon 40D, when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobie

Jan 29, 2007
The 30D is one year plus already, is there any news of 40D coming on the way? Should be out this year right?

The 30D is one year plus already, is there any news of 40D coming on the way? Should be out this year right?

Maybe, Maybe not. You will see when Canon will decide to tell...

In the meantime, get filled with loads of forums assumptions speculation on what's in / where / how / whats the name... but this wont get you anywhere...

Wait and see...

Are we arrived at the age of the disposable camera that everybody expect, in less than a year to have a new revision of it ?

What is the point ? Is there something vital in the "new one not out yet" that makes the current one definitely not worth anymore ??? or is it just a question of : I want the latest newest stuff all the time round ???

Maybe, Maybe not. You will see when Canon will decide to tell...

In the meantime, get filled with loads of forums assumptions speculation on what's in / where / how / whats the name... but this wont get you anywhere...

Wait and see...

Are we arrived at the age of the disposable camera that everybody expect, in less than a year to have a new revision of it ?

What is the point ? Is there something vital in the "new one not out yet" that makes the current one definitely not worth anymore ??? or is it just a question of : I want the latest newest stuff all the time round ???

Fiip, I think you are sadly mistaken. Noobie statement indicated when it will be in the market. He/She never mention disposing anything. Similarly, making smart assumption does not mean you are smart.

In any case, this has been discussed before. Do a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.