Canon 40d vs Nikon D200....

Status
Not open for further replies.

twin fins

Feb 6, 2007
Dear addicts ,
Can't decide which to get :dunno:

Brand new canon 40d body only $1800.00 or
"USED" 7 mths old nikon D200 with grip shutter count less than 1000 $1800.00 too ....

Need some feedback pls ........

U got to decide which brand lens do you liek more too.

$1.8K d200 + grip is a steal.. Grab it fast.. haa haa

Why don't you try them both out and see what you like? Each has it's pros and cons...

Also, maybe you can ask yourself what budget you have for photography, i.e. camera body, lens, bag, tripod, etc. Then ask yourself what all the things you want to have with your budget and work within it... unless of course you have money falling from the sky ;)

you still have to think of the lens to get as well.don't buy it coz of the price.Maybe you should try to find someone who owns either 1 to try out the feel.Dun buy and then switch brand
it'll be more costly

get the D200. Dun waste time liao.
Btw 40D user here. Only reason i'm staying with canon is because of my lenses. If someone willing to exchange one for one, i'll jump ship liao.

i'm taking mostly surfing pix , is nikon D200 as fast as canon 40d ?

under bright daylight? will be hard to tell a difference. Most important factor would be the lenses. Good long lenses will cost a bomb. Btw have u used a dslr before? or own any other lenses? Might want to stick with wat you're familiar with.

get the D200. Dun waste time liao.
Btw 40D user here. Only reason i'm staying with canon is because of my lenses. If someone willing to exchange one for one, i'll jump ship liao.

:thumbsup: stick with the dark side, you will not go wrong. the sith is the still the best. :bsmilie:

D200 with the grip at that price is the signal you have been waiting for. you know you want it... get it. :bsmilie:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.