Canon 350D or Nikon D50? Help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyan

Jan 5, 2005
PR
Hi all,

my friend is selling his Nikon D50 body plus kit lens at $950. Only been use less than 6 months.... I have try and test it.... everything in good condition....

Now, I am only thinking whether I should save up to buy Canon 350D or his Nikon D50?

Anyone can help? Thank you.

Oh.... and Merry Christmas!!! ;p

Merry Christmas!

I see that you are already using a Canon system with Canon lenses and a flash. So I would think it's better to stick with getting a 350D and using that as a second body.

fWord said:
Merry Christmas!

I see that you are already using a Canon system with Canon lenses and a flash. So I would think it's better to stick with getting a 350D and using that as a second body.

Where did you see that he already "own and using a Canon system?" :eek: I think you better read carefully before replying. :think:

Buy both.

taker said:
Where did you see that he already "own and using a Canon system?" :eek: I think you better read carefully before replying. :think:

Ah...it was just a wish list. Well, pardon me. 2am in the morning, plus a bit of alcohol. Maybe I wasn't sober.

Okay.... let's say both 350D and D50 are the same price...

Which cam would you guys buy.....?

all up to yourself..

No one can Answer that qt for you .. ahhaha

kevyan said:
Okay.... let's say both 350D and D50 are the same price...

Which cam would you guys buy.....?

You have to make your own decision ... cant be asking around and make your choice rite ??

Let's say if some1 give you the wrong info and you act on it .. will you blame him after the event when something goes wrong ... ????

Follow what your heart tells you ... to BUY BUY BUY lar .... :)

Agree with Knight, try both systems then decide for yourself .......

canon 350d :thumbsup:

kevyan said:
Hi all,

my friend is selling his Nikon D50 body plus kit lens at $950. Only been use less than 6 months.... I have try and test it.... everything in good condition....

Sounds like a good offer at that price...

Wait and not get any shots, buy and you can start shooting. $950 for D50 seems not bad a deal.

Based on quality of pics I think the 350D is slightly better with sharper pics and more megapixels, but are you going to print very large photos it shows the difference?

Based on ergonomics definitely the D50 wins, which I felt immediately comparing both. You're going to hold the camera so it must feel comfortable.

The rest of the features have pluses and minuses here and there, many articles have been written, just do a search.

Price wise since you're already going to spend on a DSLR so it's 'small' difference.

Bottom line, try both and see which one you'll feel 'as one'. Hope you decide soon and enjoy.

Just go for the Canon lah ;p
Sharp and high resolution.

Ah....! My wife bought the Nikon D50 from my friend and gave it to me.....

Now, I don't have to choose liao..... ;p

kevyan said:
Ah....! My wife bought the Nikon D50 from my friend and gave it to me.....

Now, I don't have to choose liao..... ;p

Well you can always sell it at $950 and you have the choice again. Hey dun let yourselve get ruled by circumstances and you will always be unhappy since its not your choice. Getting it yourselve and being given is not the same since you will not appreciate it as much. Whats more you need to get all the lens and accessory which one day will outweigh this $950.

Status
Not open for further replies.