Canon 350D LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcad84

Aug 12, 2005
Choa Chu Kang
www.sweetcornz.net
Hi,

Do anyone of you here face the LCD very difficult to see during the bright daylight? Is there any ways to solve it?

Thanks.

Use hand to shield the sunlight....

If you read the reviews on the 350D, it lists this screen problem as one of the down sides of the camera. I've got the same problem ........... also the screen sometimes shows the shots as much lighter than it actually is, just learn to live with it, it's a nice camera ..........

bcad84 said:
Hi,

Do anyone of you here face the LCD very difficult to see during the bright daylight? Is there any ways to solve it?

Thanks.

this would be nice...
IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5588.jpg

don't see any shop here in sg selling this ...
Asked AP, they don't carry also, unless someone wanna do a Mass Order from oversea source or know any shop here in sg selling this.

the1wife said:
If you read the reviews on the 350D, it lists this screen problem as one of the down sides of the camera. I've got the same problem ........... also the screen sometimes shows the shots as much lighter than it actually is, just learn to live with it, it's a nice camera ..........

Yup agree. I can't see the image properly in bright light, often i jus hope my shots has the correct exposure. Nevertheless, this is a good camera afterall. :bsmilie:

The LCD Hood that you see in the pic was given away as free gift when I bought a Tokina lens at CP last year. You may wanna check with them if they do carry such a product. Quality-wise, not that good, IMO. The brand is Jenis.

Hoky said:
Some guy in CS said that the RebelXT pop-up shade cut his face.
Dunno whether true or not.

Quite difficult to visualise how he could get his face cut by the pop-up shade. Unless, he tried to view through the camera viewfinder with the pop-up shade in the "UP" position.

Status
Not open for further replies.