Canon 1D MkIIn - How many interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
Beyond Space-Time Continuum
Heading back to Singapore in Mid March around the 15th or so and I have space in my case for a few items. I have narrowed it down to the Canon 1D MkIIn as it is more worthwhile to bring back.

Just to know how many are interested in getting 1? Limiting it to 3 sets.

It will be brand new grey sets as there is no Canon International Warranty for bodies.

Interested but depend on the price. ;)

Just been reminded.

Price is about mid 6k region depending on how many sets I am getting at 1 go.

Heading back to Singapore in Mid March around the 15th or so and I have space in my case for a few items. I have narrowed it down to the Canon 1D MkIIn as it is more worthwhile to bring back. It will be brand new grey sets as there is no Canon International Warranty for bodies.

1. Reserved for S***
2. Reserved for B***
3. --open--

Update: 06/02/24

I will need those would are interested to confirm with me by 28th Feb. This is to allow me to have ample time to collect the funds and make the purchase. Thanks :D

TMC said:
Heading back to Singapore in Mid March around the 15th or so and I have space in my case for a few items. I have narrowed it down to the Canon 1D MkIIn as it is more worthwhile to bring back.

It will be brand new grey sets as there is no Canon International Warranty for bodies.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: A great camera body! You have to use it to believe! Cheers. ;)

Heading back to Singapore in Mid March around the 15th or so and I have space in my case for a few items. I have narrowed it down to the Canon 1D MkIIn as it is more worthwhile to bring back. It will be brand new grey sets as there is no Canon International Warranty for bodies.

1. Reserved for B***
2. --open--
3. --open--

I will need those would are interested to confirm with me by 28th Feb. This is to allow me to have ample time to collect the funds and make the purchase. Thanks :D[/QUOTE]

TMC said:

1. Reserved for B***
2. --open--
3. --open--

I will need those would are interested to confirm with me by 28th Feb. This is to allow me to have ample time to collect the funds and make the purchase. Thanks :D
[/QUOTE]
Upz.

Status
Not open for further replies.