Canon 10-22mm lens compatible with what kind of filters? ND or CPL?

Hi all, i would like to find out more about the compatibilty of filters on my UWA lens. i have seen many reviews that recommend both such filters (ND and CPL), but which one is more suitable for landscape photography? For ND filters, will a square filter kit affect the vignetting when it is at its widest? For CPL filters which one is more durable and better in quality, Hoya or B+W becos im eyeing these two.... please give some advice and hopefully i can make my decision:) cheers!

Ryan Tay Eng Ming said:
Hi all, i would like to find out more about the compatibilty of filters on my UWA lens. i have seen many reviews that recommend both such filters (ND and CPL), but which one is more suitable for landscape photography? For ND filters, will a square filter kit affect the vignetting when it is at its widest? For CPL filters which one is more durable and better in quality, Hoya or B+W becos im eyeing these two.... please give some advice and hopefully i can make my decision:) cheers!

ND or CPL have different purposes and you can use either or none depending on the scene.

As for what brand, you can start by reading the stickies and the 5000 similar "help me decide on filters" threads.