Canoe's at sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
How you put it. There is limited variance of colour, so the general feel is just orange. Maybe not your fault though, won't know since wasn't there. Would be better if there was a broader mix of colours and tones.

espion

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2005
almost i think. sky occupy too much space and has nothing to show but painful glare. the back lighted canoes are interesting and so is the boat(?) on horizon. maybe shoot low angle and have less sky and more beach, or control your exposure to have more details in sky to justify it as an contributing element in the pic. Or finally wait maybe another hour when the sun is lower. As it is, it is not something to occupy precious space on my HDD.

Thanks for the quick replies. I decided not to photoshop anymore of the pics (which I did to get the orange glare goin!) and leave the rest "au natural". Will post them in the Travel section so as not to break any rules here!

hueyyy

Apr 22, 2006
Macpherson
www.flickr.com
yeah..think it would have worked better if u bent lower too? like..take from a lower angle.. i think i get the idea of the shot.. maybe stick paddles outta the kayaks as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom