cannot sleep :)

sachokphantom

Mar 26, 2010
singapore
My wife have gone crazy yesterday when she told me that I am allow to buy one lens of my choice. Since morning, I been calling shops in funan for quotation. Have to buy by today before she change her mind.. :)

sachokphantom said:
My wife have gone crazy yesterday when she told me that I am allow to buy one lens of my choice. Since morning, I been calling shops in funan for quotation. Have to buy by today before she change her mind.. :)

Haha raf so gd ah. What u buying?

haha good choice.

At least its a good choice of lens... best not to waste it on EF 75-300....

I am a happy man now.

TK FOTO @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
ART FOTO @$1380 SHOP WARRENTY
ALAN @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
CATHAY PHOTO @$1590 CANON WARRENTY
IPHOTO @$NO STOCK
JOHN 3:16 @$1545 CANON WARRENTY
MAIN M.S COLOR @$1560 CANON WARRENTY
A.M.K HUB M.S COLOR @$1540 CANON WARRENTY
PARISILK @$1434 BEFORE GST CANON WARRENTY
SLR @$1535 CANON WARRENTY
THE CAMERA WORKSHOP @$1480 SHOP WARRENTY

Did I miss any?

how come MS Color AMK sell less than their main branch ???? anyway glad they have competition., means pay less for lens

davidnn99 said:
how come MS Color AMK sell less than their main branch ???? anyway glad they have competition., means pay less for lens

It's just $20. Maybe the other salesperson wishes to earn that extra $20.

You are so lucky to get your "Permit to Buy Lens." Buy a big one then exchange it for 2 lenses later.

My wife has asked me to sign a Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Photographic Equipment. Maybe you can share with us how you convince you wife to do this. Thanks in advance.

Haha.. Well she bomb me with news that she is pregnant so I asked her if I could buy a new lens now so as to take photos of her during the period of giving birth.

concussion: People tends to make promise when in happy mood. Die2 must buy today before she change her mind.

You are so lucky to get your "Permit to Buy Lens." Buy a big one then exchange it for 2 lenses later.

My wife has asked me to sign a Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Photographic Equipment. Maybe you can share with us how you convince you wife to do this. Thanks in advance.

I am a happy man now.

IPHOTO @$NO STOCK

Did I miss any?
yes, you missed the WARRENTY. it should be WARRANTY... lol! :bsmilie:

Haha.. Well she bomb me with news that she is pregnant so I asked her if I could buy a new lens now so as to take photos of her during the period of giving birth.

concussion: People tends to make promise when in happy mood. Die2 must buy today before she change her mind.

lol nice excuse

Get a 35mm f1.4 L or a 50mm f1.2 L also... no time like now :bsmilie:

A friend of mine got his 35mm L for photographing his baby girl... with full support from his wifey ;)

Btw... Congratulation !! :vhappy: Just remember to save enough $$$$ for the Hospital Bill and Milk Powder money... :bsmilie:

I just dun understand why must get permission fm wife to buy lens. Do they ask us if they can buy shoe, or handbag, or clothes? A least lenses have a second hand value. Try selling shoes, or clothes nobody will buy.

I never bother to ask my wife. I just buy. Dun even tell her. Not that I am hiding anything. It's all in the dry cabinet to see.

Congratsnon ur coming baby. Take more pics. In fact take pics every week you will see the changes when they grow up

I am a happy man now.

IPHOTO @$NO STOCK

Did I miss any?

you have helped alot people with all these recent quotes.

you can actually get a export set for $1380 now, unbelievable...