Cannot anyhow bite

Baby bite because they can't speak so can't express themself. Suarez might have the same
Problem too as he can't speak Italian so he bite to express his frustration hehehehe. Mike Tyson bite because he can't speak too, he had a mouth guard in his mouth hahahaha :)

Reactions: Foxshade
suarez-vampire.jpg

This is what FIFA should impose on him:

Cannibalism-300x200.jpg

Last edited:
When I watch boxing on TV, you notice the expression on the face of the boxers, they seems to be hypnotized. I suspect today's professional sportsmen have gone through some hypnotism prior to the match. That is why some of their acts are crazy.

Although this may bring out higher level of performance from the players. It is bad for the game.

When I watch boxing on TV, you notice the expression on the face of the boxers, they seems to be hypnotized. I suspect today's professional sportsmen have gone through some hypnotism prior to the match. That is why some of their acts are crazy.

Although this may bring out higher level of performance from the players. It is bad for the game.

they look hypnotized coz they were 100% concentrating on their opponent. else a punch to face could be a KO.