Cannon has announced the price of the D60.


Status
Not open for further replies.

YSLee

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,326
1
38
Visit site
I thought it'd be 2500..
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
:eek:
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
maybe will drop after a few months
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by ckiang


This is probably MSRP or list price. Street might be $2500.... or better still, $2000. :D

Regards
CK
let's hope it is S$2000 ... :D
 

Shadus

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
841
0
0
45
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
That's a pretty neat price. Might be able to get at $4500 street price here! That means D30 will probably drop to $3500 or less!.
 

Paladin

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
723
2
0
50
SGP
Visit site
Originally posted by Shadus
That's a pretty neat price. Might be able to get at $4500 street price here! That means D30 will probably drop to $3500 or less!.
Then should pay how much for 2nd hand D30 to be fair price?
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by Shadus
That's a pretty neat price. Might be able to get at $4500 street price here! That means D30 will probably drop to $3500 or less!.
I guess D30 will be discontinued ... unless you are talking abt left over stock ..
 

Shadus

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
841
0
0
45
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
I just hope D60 is compatible with my current 3rd party lens!

Add on a Sigma 14mm and price tag of $4k, I'll probably chiong for it liao :gbounce:
 

Red Dawn

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,464
1
38
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi all

the D30 was also US$3000 when it first came out.

In Singapore, the price is $4300 at shops like john 3:16, CP, AP etc. At Harvey Norman, they sell it for $4999 (retail price)

so i would expect the D60 to cost exactly the same. In fact, i would expect all the 4 new digital SLRs to be in the same ballpark figure.

decisions decisions...... :)
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
any possible for those who are interested in D60 to buy together to get some discount ?
 

Shadus

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
841
0
0
45
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by megaweb
any possible for those who are interested in D60 to buy together to get some discount ?
You interested too? I know bluestrike is hyper interest given no finance limitation. But most likely we'll get later this year or early next year.
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by Red Dawn
Hi all

the D30 was also US$3000 when it first came out.

In Singapore, the price is $4300 at shops like john 3:16, CP, AP etc. At Harvey Norman, they sell it for $4999 (retail price)

so i would expect the D60 to cost exactly the same. In fact, i would expect all the 4 new digital SLRs to be in the same ballpark figure.

decisions decisions...... :)
if the price of D60 is close to new D30 , I think no one is interested to get new D30 ..
 

Status
Not open for further replies.