Cannon has announced the price of the D60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it'd be 2500..

:eek:

maybe will drop after a few months

Originally posted by ckiang

This is probably MSRP or list price. Street might be $2500.... or better still, $2000. :D

Regards
CK

let's hope it is S$2000 ... :D

That's a pretty neat price. Might be able to get at $4500 street price here! That means D30 will probably drop to $3500 or less!.

Originally posted by Shadus
That's a pretty neat price. Might be able to get at $4500 street price here! That means D30 will probably drop to $3500 or less!.

Then should pay how much for 2nd hand D30 to be fair price?

Originally posted by Shadus

I guess D30 will be discontinued ... unless you are talking abt left over stock ..

I just hope D60 is compatible with my current 3rd party lens!

Add on a Sigma 14mm and price tag of $4k, I'll probably chiong for it liao :gbounce:

Hi all

the D30 was also US$3000 when it first came out.

In Singapore, the price is $4300 at shops like john 3:16, CP, AP etc. At Harvey Norman, they sell it for $4999 (retail price)

so i would expect the D60 to cost exactly the same. In fact, i would expect all the 4 new digital SLRs to be in the same ballpark figure.

decisions decisions...... :)

any possible for those who are interested in D60 to buy together to get some discount ?

Originally posted by megaweb
any possible for those who are interested in D60 to buy together to get some discount ?

You interested too? I know bluestrike is hyper interest given no finance limitation. But most likely we'll get later this year or early next year.

Originally posted by Red Dawn
Hi all

the D30 was also US$3000 when it first came out.

In Singapore, the price is $4300 at shops like john 3:16, CP, AP etc. At Harvey Norman, they sell it for $4999 (retail price)

so i would expect the D60 to cost exactly the same. In fact, i would expect all the 4 new digital SLRs to be in the same ballpark figure.

decisions decisions...... :)

if the price of D60 is close to new D30 , I think no one is interested to get new D30 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.