• CROSSING BRIDGES 16 - PHILIPPINES 2019 - 25 April to 2 May 2019. Limited to 20 participant only, Visit this thread for more information.

candid shots of cats can put here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
*i'm fat.... i have double chin......*

*i know KUNGFU.... do U??*
*displaying the magnificent dragonsnake fist stroke*

*alrite! alrite! i surrender!!..... now stop tickling me on my tummy now will ya??*

Hosea

Apr 20, 2004
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
Nice cat,
How about taking the cats against a particular color background without any distracting items.Color card of cloth can used as background. Just a suggestion only :D

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
thanks hosea for the suggestion, will try it out

truth is, i dont intentionally shoot my cats often.. its more like i watch them playing... and they get soo chuute when playing.. THEN i decide i wanna capture the moment :D and i really wonder how i'm gonna put up the backdrop behind them without them sniffing and checking it out.. and end up ripping it into shreds before i can start shooting :D

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Some shots to share:

all stray cats :(

Nizz

Jun 7, 2004
Tampines
www.nizanharon.com
This one's of a stray...

THE WAITING GAME (Coloured converted to B&W)

I was told by my 17-yr old nephew the cat's a resident of the bus-stop in front of his flat in tampines. The cat's been there for the last 5 yrs...maybe waiting for the right bus?

Cheers
Nizz

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
Paul_Yeo said:
how come no one take photo of kitten?

i think kittens are the most adorable things in the world!
:lovegrin:

Sep 19, 2003
furrypaws said:
:lovegrin:
Oh mannnn! Am having a really (and I mean, REALLY) crappy Mon morning and trying to counter it by viewing all your pretty pictures and this one, this one just made my day! *Melts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom