Candid Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinochee

Jul 17, 2008
I feel awkward when pointing my camera in their face. And take their action and their emotion. When they see you taking picture these scenario will happen:

1. Turn Away
2. Shout at you
3. Ask you to delete the pictures

So what would you guys do and to take natural shots of people. I think that's really difficult.

I got shouted by people and that was super embarrassing.

Use a zoom lens, preferably a tele. For close up shot, be courteous, spend a little time talking and request a shot.

im having the same problem too..other than turning away..they cover face and avoid by running away from my cam...very the sad if discovered shooting at them

Will you react the same when someone take a candid shot of you ?

Will you react the same when someone take a candid shot of you ?

No, I will gladly let them take. Because i am not a superstar or what. I would be happy if my face appear on magazine or what. (Not something bad of course), :bsmilie:

Use a zoom lens, preferably a tele. For close up shot, be courteous, spend a little time talking and request a shot.

How far can your lens go? I mean even if u have zoom or tele lens. They see your camera facing in their directions, they will still cover or avoid the camera.

Just smile at them... relax, you shouldn't act like a pervert or be sneaky about it....

I shoot with 50mm or when the light is better with a old 70-210 zoom. And some of the subjects I shot knows I have been shooting them, no biggies...

check out my Street snaps in my Flickr. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.