can you type without looking at the keyboard?

can you?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog tada i can =X

I know there's some trick or bug in ms word.. when u type a command... this sentence will appear... my friend told me tt... I can't try it since I don't have ms office installed

A pangram is a sentence that contains all letters of the alphabet and this is the most popular one.

Some other pangrams I remember are:

The five boxing wizards jump quickly
How quickly daft jumping zebras vex
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow
Six of the women quietly gave back prizes to the judge
Sympathizing would fix Quaker objectives

Yeah, I can type without looking at the keyboard, but to type a panagram, it's hard because although my finger positions are correct but my typing isn't. So the unoften used characters, I'd miss them often.

the quick brown fox jump over the lazy dog

haha, i did it! without looking. =P

I never learnt touch-typing, I type with both index and middle fingers only, and occasionally my thumb. One day I discovered that I did not need to look at the keyboard while typing. I could also take pictures without looking through the viewfinder, drive without looking at the road, read clubsnap without looking at any pictures, and type sms'es without looking at the letters on the keypad.

All it takes is practice.

But I still hate using sms.

what is a keyboard? you mean there are people out there without secretaries? :eek:

hahaha. kidding. i type so many years liao i type without seeing. :D

well-done! i have been typing my comments and postings in CS without looking at the keyboard...

hmmm this has always been my favourite phrase when i test out the sensitivity of the keyboard: the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

another favourite poll would be: Are you a keyboard person or are you a mouse person :p

The quick briwn fox jynps ovetr the lazt fodsh

There I did it.. oops .. can only type fast when got a lot of {}, => and ;;;

Tuping wirhour loojing ar the keubard? Easy ine anyy clpwn allso can dp.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Red Dawn said:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

that because those words are easyor simple, if you are ralking about technolofies terms, most might not undetstand. for example :

1: link-starte advertisement
2: autonomois system boundarty router.
3: partisl system nimber
4: calculatiojn of defree preference phase
5: redistrubuting routes in BGP
6; toute aggrestion.

now, you got any ideas what I am taling about?

Status
Not open for further replies.