Can you stand them....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
I am sure many of us here are listening to one of the local radio stations, while we drive, work, home, shopping, pumping petrol, etc....
How many of you are irritated by the numerous repeating radiotisements ...... about collecting the new clothes, working in a company and having free courses, selling a kitchen like bodybuilding, yak yak yak ....:angry:
Frankly i can't stand any of them coz they are badly done ... maybe for the first time they are ok, but hearing them day in day out is driving me crazy ..... how can I avoid them? stop listening to radio?:cry:
Of course there are some classic ones, which we are ok with repeat listening, and feel good even when we hear ten times a day, for eg ... the Sanur one, the Subaru's Ah Seng fish story, etc...:thumbsup:

bua tahuan then play your own cd or switch to satelite radio lor.

which station are you listening to man.. i can't relate to any of the ads you just mentioned.

Don't listen to the crappy radio DJs here anyway cause they suck. At most Lush coz there's very little DJ talk.

1. Switch station?
2. Play CD or your own MP3 series in CD?
3. Switch off?
4. Sing and hum a song yourself while you drive? (Wait! Is it illegal to do when driving? Hehe.. :bsmilie:)

Ela la la....

I can't agree more and I am relieved to find that I'm not the only one. That song is a piece of Shi* man. I change channels when I hear that.

As for radio stations, I got really fed up of Class 95 because of their adverts and Glen Ong. FD's fake Australian and Russian accents were getting on my nerves. Glen Ong just annoys the hell out of me with his mightier than you attitude.

I changed to 91.3 but they kept playing Umbrella ella ella ella ehh ehh ehh (once every hour!!) And also they keep promising only 2 adverts in a row. So what? It only means they have more advert breaks.
Then I changed to 98.7 which is a lot better. Think I've found my favourite station at least for now. I like the fact that they come up with local content which is damn funny. The ramly burger song is one example.

it's all about the money...ta tata dee dee tum tum....:)

The only reason I pay $13.50 radio licence every year is to listen to 88.9FM BBC. More news, less noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.