Can you spot the photographers?

Its the videographer's fault. He think he can set the videocam there whole night and just record from there? Tell me his name, i wont hire him indefinitely!

It shd be happened in HK base on their language they speak.

The Pgs do check sometime and release they block the VG.

The VG power...... mount on Tripod and just stand there.... but they do have 2 VG i think as can spot another one while they cutting the cake.

Personally, i find that that VG is too lazy......

Its the videographer's fault. He think he can set the videocam there whole night and just record from there? Tell me his name, i wont hire him indefinitely!

perhaps that's his style..... Real life "journalism" lol.....:bsmilie:

haha..
Wah they are professional leh.....they shoot without looking thru the view finder...
Very the professional.....

Camera 一出手,照片一定有
... And what is wrong with shooting without looking through the viewfinder since the weeding photographers can mentally anticipate how the photos will turn out with their experiences? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nono, the photographer is there to document the wedding, the videographers are there to document the photographer shooting.....

I think they did a great job!

haha its actually quite a flawless shoot out :p cause i used to be a videographer myself and we always coordinate well one. one person is fixed tripod sit there afk. (its the back up to be exact)

while we have 2 roamers (video cameras CARRIED. with tripod attached for quick shoots). these 2 are the more impt ones as they get more action

and the photographers get their shots too. done.

the one video show is just a bloody spare camera for the overall shot. its like a backup. tats all.

:think: the wedding couple must be loaded to pay for 2 photographer and 1 videographer

:think: the wedding couple must be loaded to pay for 2 photographer and 1 videographer

haha die also must fork out the money wad.

cause its once in a lifetime. supposedly.

it's the flash diffuser that disturbed me a lot.

Nono, the photographer is there to document the wedding, the videographers are there to document the photographer shooting.....

I think they did a great job!

same thinking here.

wonder what will the couple thinks when they sees the video.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

love the way he 'pops' up :)
giving it a try this saturday.

Last edited:
it actually takes considerable skill to be so consistently appearing in the video leh.... must give some credit !! :D

single-handedly da most irritating photographers.

i like the way he turned around to check if he was in the videographer's way and still thought he was in the clear.